The online racing simulator
Just a quickie
(11 posts, started )
Just a quickie
This is a short (shit?) movie ... t in the Vixen Challenge.

Hope you like it, and don't take it too seriously. Also, my first time with Adobe Premiere, and it's taking a while to make it work properly (used Vegas 6 before). Does anyone know why, when I made a widescreen project which looked right in the preview, suddenly became a streched full screen after exporting it? I'm 100% positive I had widescreen selected in the export options :S
#2 - KeMoT
I like it
Pity it is so short..and the musi, like it too
Well it was only meant to be a single pass, and as such it didn't need to be any longer.

Darkone is making a full video of the entire Vixen Challenge, so expect that in 3 or 4 weeks time
My quickie movie from yesterday: http://mbnet.fi/deg/chicane_fairplay.avi

I was the victim. Funny thing is that he did a fastest lap just after that. Ugly trick but actually I laughed. It looked so funny and I think he passed 4-5 cars.
#5 - KeMoT
Quote from deggis :My quickie movie from yesterday: http://mbnet.fi/deg/chicane_fairplay.avi

I was the victim. Funny thing is that he did a fastest lap just after that. Ugly trick but actually I laughed. It looked so funny and I think he passed 4-5 cars.

Damn, you were the victims of some polish LFSer, at last someone who was using such skin.
I feel ashamed for him.
He wasn't a bad driver. I was "blocking" him and he had too much speed, he just tried to avoid bigger crash (which would have happened if he had spinned and then crashed me).
#7 - KeMoT
Quote from deggis :He wasn't a bad driver. I was "blocking" him and he had too much speed, he just tried to avoid bigger crash (which would have happened if he had spinned and then crashed me).

Oh...
Haha, nice pass Tristan One question, how come when your moving the camera from a still position, like a static camera, the cars dont lag? When i do it the track and everything else doesnt lag at all, but the cars jump. A buddy of mine who plays lfs told me its because the cars update in intervals. Help please?

Hope i dont clog up your thread with this tristan.
Erm, well maybe I've just got a better connection than you

I recorded those clips at 0.5 speed and doubled their speed in Premiere, so maybe thats the solution for you? Other than that, try replays from servers with different pings, or with less players, or with players that don't lag.

Some replays do lag more than others, and it's annoying when you've recorded the perfect replay for a bit of movie, only to find the replay is laggy and unusable...
Quote from tristancliffe :Erm, well maybe I've just got a better connection than you

I recorded those clips at 0.5 speed and doubled their speed in Premiere, so maybe thats the solution for you? Other than that, try replays from servers with different pings, or with less players, or with players that don't lag.

Some replays do lag more than others, and it's annoying when you've recorded the perfect replay for a bit of movie, only to find the replay is laggy and unusable...

Its in singleplayer too. Oddly it used to not do this.

Comp specs:
3.46 ghz
1 gig ram
Nvidia geforce 6800
Hope thats enough info.
minimum sleep? (LFS, not you).

Just a quickie
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG