The online racing simulator
SLRR RX-7 FC3S Highway Test Video :P
#2 - TiJay
What game is this from?
Looks great, but that aint rotary
Street Legal Redline Racing

Heard stories about it, but was never sure about it
Yeah, how come there's a transverse inline 4 in an RX7?
Interesting music!
Its a inline 4 because people are still working on the rotarys in slrr
Quote from Zewerr :Yeah, how come there's a transverse inline 4 in an RX7?

Because the game hasn´t got licenses (I think, I tryied it a lot of time ago), there are not real cars inspired on real cars.
I don't understant how the guy take his weel, is it E.T.?
SLRR is the worst car game i have ever played, i like it for it's modding/changing parts idea, but the rest is utter shite
Ho yes it sucks. But the main idea is great! Building your own engine part by part is awsome!! But the ingame engine suckkk
I loved the game the moment it took me about 30 minutes to work out why my car wouldn't start. I had taken some hills a bit too fast and knocked the oil pan off without realising But its a shame it was so buggy and the in-game was so poor.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I loved the game the moment it took me about 30 minutes to work out why my car wouldn't start. I had taken some hills a bit too fast and knocked the oil pan off without realising But its a shame it was so buggy and the in-game was so poor.

Thats exactly what i mean! the idea of it was great and so was the attention to detail. Its just a shame they seemed to have rushed the rest
i played the demo the driving sucked

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG