The online racing simulator
Thankyou to ZWR Racing
I think everyone in the series had a great time, the rounds were fun and the organisation was fair.

Thankyou ZWR for such a quality league, especially for your first!

Hip hip, Hooray!
#2 - mr_x
What he said *points*
#3 - totx
Yes.
I liked the 2 races system and the reversed grid too. Very fun.
Points system was very well too, div 2 was very close. Many racers were able to win the Cup in the last round.
Admins did a great work. They tried to satisfize everyone´s requests and explained their reasons for the decisions they took in many forum threads.

I had a great time, thank you very much ZWR ! !
I second that !

Had a great time in the races, and the admin was superb
so... dito

very well organisised...

i have one phrase to say... but don't know the english translation: "Es war eine geile Zeit, geile Liga, geile Rennen!"

only bad about it: Thuresday nights were bad, because I couldn't watch Germany's Next Topmodel (something you have to watch if you want to talk with german girls )
Werds übersetzen, Danke für die Blumen!

greetz

der butz
yayyyyy for ZWR

Moo FTW lol sorry^^
Yeah, great job done, didnt have things all that easy on a few occasions, some tough calls to make, but all done pretty quickly and fairly for everyone i think.
For a first attempt at a series, it makes it even more impressive.

Still, I dont agree with the scoring system, any series that can have me as a winner is definately wrong somewhere
Yeah, thanks ZWR. The only thing I guess I didn't agree with is the big amount of points on offer for the last round. I guess that is influenced by the fact I was so slow and just couldn't be bothered driving when I was gonna lose
#10 - Dru
Quote from Leifde :Yeah, thanks ZWR. The only thing I guess I didn't agree with is the big amount of points on offer for the last round. I guess that is influenced by the fact I was so slow and just couldn't be bothered driving when I was gonna lose

The season finale was all about keeping people interested.

for instance if you looked at div 2 6/7 people 'could' have won the race and championship if the others have a disco etc. the last thing we wanted at the start of the season was all titles wrapped uyp early on and then there was no motivation for people to finish out the series.

its a bit like the play off system in football, it keeps teams interested until the very last day of the season.

Take Bristol Rovers (my team btw)

as little as 6 weeks from the end of the season they were down in 14th place 30 points off an automatic spot, because of the playoff they only needed to make up say 15 points to get in there... they did a great end of season run and on the last day of the season got into the playoff, then won the playoffs and made the next division. If there was not a carrot there for them then there season would have been over back in Feb ..

Regards,

Dru.
What a great series, i tip my hat to all involved, drivers, admin, everyone. I had great fun and i really hope there is another series very soon!

Yes congratulations on the excelent league! Its been great fun from start to finish!
thank you, butz, dru and mike

good organisation. good job. nice combo's

reintjan

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG