The online racing simulator
#1 - Jakg
Deal: Zotac nFire 8800GTS 640MB PCIE HDTV for £131.69 at Amazon.co.uk
#2 - Bean0
Shame both are quoting 4-6 weeks lead time
Yer which knowing Amazon just means its been discontinued. I'd be very suprised if you actually recieved one, if had this problem before with Amazon.
#4 - Jakg
the 8800GTS 640 is discontinued, which may explain why they thought they needed to cut the price - but what is the protection Amazon will do if they turn out to be "hooky"?
#5 - Jakg
Ok, from the bottom of their site

"This site is an authorised Associate of Amazon UK and all products will be supplied and serviced by Amazon UK"

so basicly im buying it from Amazon, who just bought it from another company - so if it never arrives surely i can take it wup with Amazon?
Yer basically what happened to me is a bought an item an it never got sent but they charged me. So I just emailed them saying it hasnt arrived etc, they emailed back to say they dont actually stock it any more and gave me a full refund, as you can imagine Amazon were quick and helpful, so you might as well go for it, at the worst all you'll waste is some of your time.
#7 - Jakg
believe me, i will be, when i get in (damn not having a PayPal account)

And adding some cash for my LFS Hi-Res skins, too
#8 - Jakg
Well, they just cancelled my order
#9 - Mc21
Just had a look, and the price is £500 lol
#10 - Jakg
yeah, they realised they screwed up and typed a randomly high price in to stop it being Amazons no. 1 seller like it was

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG