The online racing simulator
W39 stress test
(61 posts, closed, started )
While this a great test and definately it will improve LFS experience, can you actually imagine an ocasion where 200 people are trying to enter the same server in the same time?
Im getting a unauthorised connection on bug test
Got a new message when joining a server:
Connection queue is full
ive got "host is full"
was just a REALLY bad timed network outage. up again now
nice one franky
Server #2
I was 4th on the queue, then it was my turn and finally I got "Did not recieve messages from all players" message. Later I saw "Error while waiting for reply", probably because server went offline. Is the queue's length 20? Sure it could be longer!?
Like in WoW

You are in queue on position 3425
Estimated time to wait: 2 hours
Woah! Test server 2, track changed, nearly half the people in there got a JDOS BLAH WAFFLE including myself.
Quote from GeForz :Like in WoW

You are in queue on position 3425
Estimated time to wait: 2 hours

haha
Thank you for the testing.

I have the information I need, you are welcome to keep testing of course and if anything goes wrong, Franky will sent me the debug logs.

Anyway, I know that things can still go wrong and eventually cause that overflow. I don't think it's a new issue, I think it is just made more likely to go wrong when you have 47 connections and people leaving and joining all the time.

I'm going to close this thread now, if you want to comment more, I'll read up on the test patch W39 thread in the test patch forum.
This thread is closed

W39 stress test
(61 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG