The online racing simulator
Downloading of Patch X
(44 posts, closed, started )
xeno u **************************************************

lol

good one
Quote from XenoWolf :Patch X has been released!

http://www.lfs.net/

Go, go!

Three years! That's how long it's been since I fell for something like this. Three long years! And you, you big git, ruined that for me.

I feel so daft!
join the club i read i clicked and then i wanted to kill xeno

lol
#31 - ste_
I have a feeling Xeno's going to be 'accidently' wrecked at T1 for a few days now
Quote from ste_ :I have a feeling Xeno's going to be 'accidently' wrecked at T1 for a few days now

He will
Am I the only one who didn't fall for it?

nyah nyah :P
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
#36 - Jakg
XenoWolf, it was funny the first time (kinda), but the second time just sucked.

LFSn00b, please don't try humour again - you've tried (and failed) on the Caption Competition, i'd kind of hoped you'd learned you lesson now.
I reckon Scawen will want to catch last orders whether it's done or not. It is Friday after all, and he's been coding away all week supplying us lot with test patches.

So by that reasoning, if it's not released by about 2230 BST we'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Oh yeah...ALT+F4 for free stuff
Quote from Jakg :XenoWolf, it was funny the first time (kinda), but the second time just sucked.

LFSn00b, please don't try humour again - you've tried (and failed) on the Caption Competition, i'd kind of hoped you'd learned you lesson now.

First time? You mean in the meeting room? If so, that hardly counts here.
Quote from Shotglass :quits: jamesrowe ([email protected]) (<tristan> you have a constant sense of humour failure)

LOL no his is just different than yours =) I would elaborate but I don't like offending any more people than I already have
Quote from XenoWolf :First time? You mean in the meeting room? If so, that hardly counts here.

I think i've started something.
Quote from XenoWolf :First time? You mean in the meeting room? If so, that hardly counts here.

How come when i go in the meeting room theres never anyone recognisable from the forum there? (or is it cos wer all on here spamming?)
Well that's enough spamming for now, thanks lads.

Arfman - I'm sure the devs are well in control. They've launched new patches many times before.
arfman - everybody can mirror files for us if they want - just mirror the full version when it's out and if you want your download link on our download page (for the full version) just mail us the link, including a button if you have one (see our downloads page for examples).

Or if you want to be part of the auto-updates mirroring scheme, you can drop me a message to set it up. But this requires a certain guarantee from you that you will keep your mirror online more permanently than a regular mirror, which is free to come and go when they please.
That's just because the in-game auto-update system needs more stability than a generic downloads page.

Thanks,

Victor
This thread is closed

Downloading of Patch X
(44 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG