The online racing simulator

Poll : Compulsory Pitstops on Endurance Day

Closed since :
Yes I do want them.
No I don't want them.
Really don't care either way.
Random races have pitstops.
Quote from col :nah, you get the cool points from overtaking the fast guys at the front
nobody notices you getting past the slow half of the pack - unless you get involved in an accident :|

Just out of curiosity: Are you a Ferrari fan and also a Manchester United fan?
#27 - col
Quote from thisnameistaken :Just out of curiosity: Are you a Ferrari fan and also a Manchester United fan?

Schumaker not Ferrari

I also like Valentino Rossi, Tiger Woods, Stephen Hendry, Shane Warne, St. Louis Cardinals, Italy, Michael Phelps... f*** the underdog...
Quote from col : f*** the underdog...

You don't support Scotland then?

Thats quite a list of complete tossers there. At least you didn't mention Man Utd ,so your still ok in my book
#29 - col
Quote from The Moose :You don't support Scotland then?

Thats quite a list of complete tossers there. At least you didn't mention Man Utd ,so your still ok in my book

of COURSE Man UTD - that goes without saying
Quote from col :of COURSE Man UTD - that goes without saying

And i always had you down as one of the good guys I'm very disappointed in you Col
Voted yes, but would like to see longer races. Though I completely understand why longer races may not be possible.

Thanks, Sam, Becky and the rest of the CTRA, for constantly caring about what your racers think
pitstops are a great tactically thing and i use them very very different,
depending on the track, number of laps, position at the start, after
the start, drivers in front and drivers behind me.

and mostly a pitstop race is very thrilling, even when you are not that
close togehter... i just can mention this night and some very very close
stops with col
I voted Yes. Well the answer is simple. LFS pretend to be the best and biggest sim outthere. Well if you do a sim then you have to do a pitstop.

Excatly pitstops should be in race. It is normal to do a pit in real race aswell. So in LFS it should be aswell. But you have to make sure it is endurance. So more laps on endurance day. Like 20 or 30 laps. Depending a bit on wich track off course. Like a real endurance.
:Cheer: Pitstops Pitstops Pitstops
#35 - Dru
last night pit stops on endurance was great.. particulalry a bit of UF1 racing around street circuits..

problem came when the track reverted to BL1

i was first came in for pits came out 6th, fine i thought they would all stop in front of me....

they did not.

realised that the change in track was the first one after midnight and it was no longer enduro LOL
Rofl
#37 - Nobo
I did 3 races yesterday with must-pit , was fun, somehow i gained a lot of time there, had like 1-2 secs advantage before pit and after pit like 6-8 secs or more , my pit crew was just great
#38 - Dru
Quote from Nobo :I did 3 races yesterday with must-pit , was fun, somehow i gained a lot of time there, had like 1-2 secs advantage before pit and after pit like 6-8 secs or more , my pit crew was just great

lol

it is true that there can be a big difference in pit stops, wonder whether its to do with your speed on the inlap, hitting the line or speed on the out lap, particulalry if you are refering to the SO courses with that 'dog-leg'

also Aldi m8, think you where always in the lead so did not have any damage to repair

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG