The online racing simulator
careful about this "tool"
(37 posts, started )
But the money I've now got to spend on a graphics card (subject to proper testing when I go home this weekend) would have gone on ECCI pedals.

Oh damn the God of computers for being an arse!
Attached images
example.jpg
!!!Thread hijack alert!!!

Tristan, those ECCI Pedals (just to make you feel worse) , couple of questions:

1) Can you buy in the uk?
2) Is the PMBII worth it?
3) <gone beyond a couple> Do you know if the momo addon comes with new pots?
4) Do you know if the momo addon can have a clutch pedal?

Troy
I'd be very surprised if it was posted only to the RSC forum. . .
Quote from FlintFredstone :!!!Thread hijack alert!!!

Tristan, those ECCI Pedals (just to make you feel worse) , couple of questions:

1) Can you buy in the uk?
2) Is the PMBII worth it?
3) <gone beyond a couple> Do you know if the momo addon comes with new pots?
4) Do you know if the momo addon can have a clutch pedal?

Troy

Sorry to perpetuate the hijack but I have bought a set of ECCI's and can answer a couple of these:

1) Yes, I did. But be warned: The delivery guy will ask you for an extra £40-odd for import tax.

2) Well, I have PBMII so I can't comment whether it's better without, but the brake pedal does gradually get harder to push. Without it, it would be like the accelerator and have the same resistance for the whole travel.

3) If you mean, "do the replacement Momo pedals have better pots", then yes they do.

4) I believe you can buy an extra clutch pedal for them, but it connects via a separate USB lead which means windows and games will see it as an entirely separate controller.
tristan: I had a similar screen when I overclocked the card too much. After a reboot and setting clocks back to normal, everything is fine again, so maybe you won't have to buy a new card....well, just maybe..
Thanks kryten,

for 3) the answer i was looking for was to 'new' was do the new pedals come with thier own 'different pots' as mine are now duff

If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay in total

Troy

PS. Smeeee
Quote from Hyperactive :I'd be very surprised if it was posted only to the RSC forum. . .

Yeah, me too.

Is this one a trojan aswell then? http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=3132
Never downloaded it, just wondering why the thread was locked.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Yeah, me too.

Is this one a trojan aswell then? http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=3132
Never downloaded it, just wondering why the thread was locked.

It works for me The thread is closed probably because the file itself can be used as a cheat. Though I wonder why the file is still downloadable then...but it works.
FlintFredstone, you have PM.
i'm sorry if it seemed i got the wrong end of the stick but i've just seen too much evidence to suggest a LOT of peeps are using cracked LFS's, probbly paranoia but the muppets are gettting more common.
You got right, but actualy i WOULD play cracked LFS if i would not have enough money to buy a license. Crack came out, when I payd for my license. But license is a lot better, than a crack.

careful about this "tool"
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG