The online racing simulator
Round 5 complaints, protest and stuff
Okay, for the last time here we go...

IMO it was a very fair race, everyone did their pit stops, few people crossed the pit exit line and have already been punished ;-) Didn't change a thing in the standings though.
If anyone wants to file a complaint he's free to do so. If not, we'd all be happy and could carry on organizing the next league ;-)

greetz

der shu shu D2 butz
#2 - Dru
Quote from der butz :Okay, for the last time here we go...

IMO it was a very fair race, everyone did their pit stops, few people crossed the pit exit line and have already been punished ;-) Didn't change a thing in the standings though.
If anyone wants to file a complaint he's free to do so. If not, we'd all be happy and could carry on organizing the next league ;-)

greetz

der shu shu D2 butz

shut up butz... the season is over... schhuuuuuuuuuu don't tell them that there is a complaint post..

the 2 people who cut was

Tongey
Mooo.Danny

Tongey finished over 10 seconds ahead of his rival so gets time pen only.
Mooo.Danny got a disco and did not score any points...

BTW. we did get tongey cut the line, come back in, then go back out again..... i've got a good mind to give him 2 penalties and give Butz the championship
#3 - mr_x
I have a complaint....

Paul and Mike didn't cross the yellow line, and Pecker was too fast!
Quote from Dru :shut up butz... the season is over... schhuuuuuuuuuu don't tell them that there is a complaint post..

the 2 people who cut was

Tongey
Mooo.Danny

Tongey finished over 10 seconds ahead of his rival so gets time pen only.
Mooo.Danny got a disco and did not score any points...

BTW. we did get tongey cut the line, come back in, then go back out again..... i've got a good mind to give him 2 penalties and give Butz the championship

I cut it? Woops.
#5 - Dru
yup - if you check - your udders are probably still yellow

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG