The online racing simulator
[REQ] Scooby WRX Sound for RB4 and FXO. Video Inside.
I'd like someone to try making a Scooby WRX sound just like that in this video above... loved the sound... It's with invidia Exhaust System... had tried making for RB4 ( My preference, BTW I know it hasn't got a Boxer engine anyway ) but couldn't get as close as I want to that... if someone could give it a shot i'll be extremely happy.

VIDEO :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RPzbBQwKegg

Thanks in advance and sorry for the bad english.
166 views and no one can help me ?
i think its really hard to make that sound without lfstweak on patch v. the only reason is because you can change the type of engine - a scooby is a flat 4, and the XRT is an inline 4. i bet lots of people would have tried to make this sound, and if they were extremely happy with their results they would have posted it anyone agree? (sorry im wrong)
the FXO has boxer...
#5 - Davo
I made a WRX sound for the RB4 previously but lost it somewhere. Here's another version I just came up with.

Wait, just found it and included it in the zip
Attached files
rb4_wrx.mp3 - 939.5 KB - 388 views
RB4_WRX.rar - 417.8 KB - 383 views
Quote from Davo :I made a WRX sound for the RB4 previously but lost it somewhere. Here's another version I just came up with.

I like what i've heard... gonna try to go using yours as my start point... Thanks a lot...
Quote from Davo :I made a WRX sound for the RB4 previously but lost it somewhere. Here's another version I just came up with.

Please tell me where you can get those tire sounds! they sound great!

Frenchy
This is as near as i could get from what i wanted creating this topic... hope you like it the way i liked it...
Attached files
RB4_Dudles.eng - 441.4 KB - 344 views
Based on my own WRX, I have to say that Dudles engine sound is the closest.
#10 - Davo
The skid sounds are from DaveWS's skid soundpack.

There's not much change apart from the flutter blow off valve Sounds good.
I have to say sorry, because I installed so many different Sound Packs and am using them mixed out... that i can't remember the "owners" of the sounds to give the credits... but the Blow Off is Mine... and I made this using My older RB4 engine file... after i listened Davo's one...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG