The online racing simulator
[noobs] birthday party tonight!
(24 posts, started )
#1 - nikka
Today (May 31st) it's 2 years since some morons raced in S1 demo, and thought it might be fun to put the tag "[noobs]" in front of their names. Since then more morons have come and gone, but the hard core of true noobs still remains.. (and the rest is history, yada yada yada)

Sooo, big party tonight! Bring your car, a sixpack of (non-alcoholic) beer, and obviously a NICE birthday present.

Starting in the "[noobs] jump!"-server at 20:00 CEST / 18:00UTC, and you'll never know where it goes from there. But expect some banger racing, ai challenge, some semi-serious racing at the classic [noobs]-combos, and more.

Oh well, hope to see you!
non-alcoholic? whats that?
It's for kajojek. It's still illegal for him to drink normal beer for another jesus...6 years. I can bring some fake champagne for him too.

#4 - th84
Happy birthday biaaatchs!

I thought Kajo was like 40 yrs old. I always thought those pics were of his teenage son.
#5 - _rod_
I accept wheels as presents ok? All noobs agreed on that
I've got a UF1 league to win tomorrow (well, technically today..) so I won't be there straight away, I'll try come find you lot afterwards though
#7 - th84
Quote from _rod_ :I accept wheels as presents ok? All noobs agreed on that

Address?
Happy B'Day
Best wishes to you bunch of NooBs, you're all welcome at NASSA. Good job putting a NICE team together and proving NICE guys don't always finish last.

AAnt /per NASSA
Congratulations and Happy 2nd Birthday to all moro... er... I mean [noobs]... out there.

I hold a non-alchoholic beverage up in a toast to you. Here's to another rotten unskilled 2 more years of racing. Congrats!

I think I saw a new [noob] last night, began with an S? He was a bit grumpy, I assumed he was one of Speedway's friends.

Happy birthday. Might try to catch up with you all later. I'm trying to think what I got my nephew for his 2nd birthday. Do you want some building blocks and a storybook about farting?
Happy birthday noobs from FPR. Sad that I have packed my gaming computer for
Quote from mrodgers :Congratulations and Happy 2nd Birthday to all moro... er... I mean [noobs]... out there.

I hold a non-alchoholic beverage up in a toast to you. Here's to another rotten unskilled 2 more years of racing. Congrats!

MEG....i mean MIKEGAN..........hello

You coming to join us tonight
I will be there! This is a threat, not a promise!!!! :jedi:
I'm not going if Zeug's going.
Ok, I go on the server right now then to prevent you from joining.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm not going if Zeug's going.

Quote from zeugnimod :Ok, I go on the server right now then to prevent you from joining.

Fantastic! Kev isn't there? I'm coming on!

Er, actually, I'm working, still working, yeah, not forum surfing, working. No, I'm not posting, I'm working. Yeah, doing some research on plastic material. Anyone have any plastic?
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Can i have your plastic breasts?

Your researching plastic? why dont you research rubber that doesn't split

omg...these smilies are so cool
Breasts! WHERE!?
Never mind Dustin, it's an inside joke....

Plastic? I actually work with expanded plastic foam, so, er, yeah, it would work well Matt. You all can thank me later for that nice Mercedes trunk liner too. Oh, and for you BMW guys out there, how are your seats holding up? I hope ok. I worked hard on those ones too.
Quote from mrodgers :Never mind Dustin, it's an inside joke....

I read that as "Dustbin". I'm calling him Dustbin from now on.
The BMW seats are obviously working to well considering 99% of BMW drivers try and run me off the road when im on the bike
Quote from thisnameistaken :I read that as "Dustbin". I'm calling him Dustbin from now on.

You can join the server, Im not on it. I promise, I wont join when you are on there.
Quote from zeugnimod :You can join the server, Im not on it. I promise, I wont join when you are on there.

Yeah but Nikka will be there, or Matt, or Speedway, or th84, or Bricktop, or Avel or Kajojek or somebody. It'll be full of arseholes.

I'm finishing my cup of tea, having a fag, then I might go wreck some noobs.
Hf and hit Kalev twice as hard as normal with greetings from me.

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG