The online racing simulator
Quote from Scawen :I don't think Victor can tell you that, because the price varies a lot depending on what you do. Can't you just log in and make a selection, choose a shipping option and his website will tell you how much it costs? You aren't committed to make a payment just because you put some things in your basket and select a shipping option.

Thanks for reply Scawen. Well, lack of sleep does weird things to one's brain...

Anyway, I still wonder why there's no long sleeved 3 coloured LFS logo shirt. Would really like one since it suits the current weather better (winter). And I would really like the 3 coloured LFS logo for my shirt type of choice though unfortunately this option is absent. Maybe Victor could enlighten us on this.
Quote from Jamexing :Anyway, I still wonder why there's no long sleeved 3 coloured LFS logo shirt.

Because people didn't vote for it (or it wasn't even an option back then)?
Yes, we had to make a limited selection, based on the voting and the price of printing. Because we need to print a decent number of each shirt to keep the price down, and that is expensive, so we couldn't just do every possible configuration of shirt and print or we would have spent all our money on them. These shirts are what we came up with as the best choice, guided by the votes we did and the prices of printing, and all things considered.

We will add new shirts in future - some more "official" ones maybe similar to these ones but different colours, and Victor will probably do some "unofficial" ones as well.
I think it would be cool to sell Stickers for cars :P I would put one on my car.... if I had one .
Quote from [DaEmOn] :I think it would be cool to sell Stickers for cars :P I would put one on my car.... if I had one .

+1! I would put them on my parents cars... and every other car i see lol!
Quote from Jamexing :Just wondering, why is there no long sleeved shirt with the full coloured LFS logo? Although personally I wished that the LFS logo are a bit bigger. Pictures of your chosen LFS car in front and back would be a very welcome touch.

BTW, Victor, what's the cost for sending these shirts to Australia, including all other possible costs from taxation to who knows what kinds of charges are imposed? I would really like to know the price range.

shipping doesnt cost that much

i got three shirts including shipping for about $99aud
just waiting for them to arrive now
I was actually pretty surprised about the fees for Switzerland.

I pay for the 3color shirt 14.02€ which is cheaper than a lot of Swiss distributors.

Thank you very much for this great shop and I can't wait to see it expanding its product range (cups, stickers, umbrellas, pens and so on :P )
Quote from Polaxis :I'm really waiting for a black tea / coffee cup with the 3 color LFS-logo on it.
So I can start my day with LFS in a cup and end it with LFS on my screen

+1! Coffe mug is a must!
I want coffee mug
I've ordered a Shirt and I would have ordered a mug as well if there was one.
+1 for a coffee mug. I'd also like to see all the cars in LFS on a T-shirt. then I can brag to my friends even more.
Quote from Blackout :So Victor hangs around models?

Quote from GabbO :Around male models?? mhh..

Thanks, because of some weird twist in my brain I now have a mental picture of Vic wearing an LFS shirt dancing to that song "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts"

do you think I need to see a shrink now?

sorry, had to get it out of my system

edit: for the youngsters who don't know it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc
"My other car is a FZ50"

Shirts look good, and the photographs have something. I suppose that the "model" is one of you three guys?
I'm wondering what you think about a bag like shown in the attachments with a big lfs logo on it, or perhaps another print (in white - just 1 color)?

It would go for about 22 euro.

And it looks like i gotta order some mugs
Attached images
Img_1447.jpg
Img_1448.jpg
2" metal lx6 keyring FTW! lol
Quote from Victor :I'm wondering what you think about a bag like shown in the attachments with a big lfs logo on it, or perhaps another print (in white - just 1 color)?

That is kinda cool, although I don't use bags. But I don't think a HUGE logo would look that good, smaller one looks more classy I think.
i think patches to sow onto current bags would be far better imo.

oh and +1 mugs also...
Franky... why are we planting patches to have them grow?

I'm sure you mean sew?

Anyways, the items look pretty good, will be getting some things when I get some spare change.
\o/ YAY!! MUGS!! FINALLY!!

And could you tell the measurements of that bag, or take a photo with something to compare it to?
Can we get a white polo shirt pweeez
LFS Underwear would be great, then we can have some streaking events... :P
Quote from Victor :I'm wondering what you think about a bag like shown in the attachments with a big lfs logo on it, or perhaps another print (in white - just 1 color)?

hmm, would depend on where the logo sits, size, color etc...

but I agree with franky about the patches (so we can "pimp" our bags :schwitz

coffee mugs
Quote from Jonesy_ :\o/ YAY!! MUGS!! FINALLY!!

Was that a +1 to mugs or is it so early in the morning that I can't find a mug in the shop?
Quote from Polaxis :Was that a +1 to mugs or is it so early in the morning that I can't find a mug in the shop?

it was because of:

Quote from Victor :

and yes, i would like a mug too
Quote from Victor :

Didn't see that in the first place.
So thank you very much. I guess my every morning tea will taste a lot better in the LFS cup

LFS Merchandise @ lfsshop.com !
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG