The online racing simulator
Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
Way to go Jayhawk and LOTF ... Good luck to both of you ....
Congrats JayHawk! Nice to see a fellow American get a home! Enjoy!
Another couple announcements are in order.

We have another new Provisional member today.
Our 18th member and our second in two days, please join me in welcoming [LOTF] MEETOO (mee too).

My other annnouncement is simply that all of our servers are now on patch W17 and have the max slots.
Welcome to the team racers.

I look forward to swapping paint with you.
Land Of The Free Racing is pleased to announce the addition of a new Provisional Member today.

From Sprinfield MA., please join me in welcoming, georgec5614.

And congratulations to |||Phantom, on becoming a full member.

Congratulations and Welcome Guys!!!
Congratz guys! Just one question, the new guys millage is very low. New to S2?
Quote from jamesrowe :Congratz guys! Just one question, the new guys millage is very low. New to S2?

Yes. We do take new drivers as long as they are commited to developing their driving skills. We have drivers of all skill levels, except alien fast ones. We have 19 members, of various experience, and involved with LFS in different levels of competition.
Congrats guys! Enjoy your stay at my favorite non-noob team.

Milage means nothing! I know a couple people who have many more miles than that and still drive like poo.
He's surely talking about me up there ^

Congrats on joining a great US team.

And, th84, I'm checking your LFSW stats. Haven't seen ya forever....
Yea, I've been real busy lately.

We have pretty much finished up our move and just got my DSL connected (it takes forever out here), so Ill be back to stalking you real soon.

BTW, no I wasnt talking about you...but now that you mention it.....
Thanks Everyone, for a great 24!

I've raced with this car during my stints :P
Quote from keithano :528..

I've raced with this car during my stints :P

Hope it was good/clean whenever we interacted on track. Thats what we aim for at LOTF. What car were you in?
Quote from srdsprinter :Hope it was good/clean whenever we interacted on track. Thats what we aim for at LOTF. What car were you in?

No worry, you guys are clean and good. I am in #260 representing FPR #2 team ^^
Red FXR right? We didn't run into too many issues with anyone fortunately, but long races do provide plenty of opportunity for mishaps.

We are actually a green one thro :P Actually I have quite a lot rememberance of your car as you guys are always racing with me during any of my stints
Quote from MARSH2a :Yes. We do take new drivers as long as they are commited to developing their driving skills. We have drivers of all skill levels, except alien fast ones. We have 19 members, of various experience, and involved with LFS in different levels of competition.

Yeah I know what you mean, we have a couple of furture racers that are new to LFS. Just driving with them and sharing our LFS experience etc (They are not actually in DR, but maybe in the future )

Quote from th84 :Milage means nothing! I know a couple people who have many more miles than that and still drive like poo.

th84, we are not talking about you here
Quote from keithano :

We are actually a green one thro :P Actually I have quite a lot rememberance of your car as you guys are always racing with me during any of my stints

Ah, very cool. Yes I remember you guys well. Loved the skin, and we always had clean racing.I believe you guys suffered an early disconnect, which turned into a sign of things to come for our team. Actually I'm rather glad, as a certain Red FXR made a questionable lap 1 move which clipped me into a half spin. Still waiting to see the replay to see what really happend. Was a great race though, and a great time!
Quote from keithano :

I remember that skin! Of course it was a blur as it went blowing by my slow but! Was fun to watch you disappear in the distance though!
Quote from jamesrowe :th84, we are not talking about you here

Look who's talking! *runs and looks at the infamous stcc/BOTT replay*
Quote from th84 :Look who's talking! *runs and looks at the infamous stcc/BOTT replay*

*Goes and cries* , what do you mean infamous?! I'm really well know now man!
LOL! Whatever it takes huh?
Quote from th84 :LOL! Whatever it takes huh?

Yeah of course, for Niko and Jakg it is spam, the forum admins its the chance of being an overlord, UKCT its the chance of being slow (surprised your not in UKCT th84)! For me it was my early n00bish stage of LFS and my recent complete idiotic'ness of even thinking about driving an f08

Anyhow back on topic: th84 is a complete slow ass n00b
If I am slow, then you must be what? Super slow? Name the server... we can see who the slow ass is. (but not as national/gtr, I know you have like 10000 laps there )

BTW. well done at the 24hr race to the LOTF guys!

Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG