The online racing simulator
Can't believe how people obsess over velocity scales that are different by a factor of only 1.61. What's next? Remove the tacho in the UF1 so it looks like your 70's POC shitbox?
I just don't see why someone who lives in a country that uses Metric, would even bother with a suggestion like that. It shouldn't even make a difference to them anyways. Generally from experience, it's the driver's choice for the display anyways whether it's Metric or Imperial.

Not the best improvements suggestion thread in the world.

-1 on all counts from me.

The MRT/BF1 have no need for (and therefore probably don't have) speed readouts IRL anyway. If they did whether they are displayed in km/h or mph is pretty trivial and easy to change. The only semi-valid point you made was that the Raceabout is only available in LHD IRL.

As for the other cars, well most sports racing cars are RHD (http://sitematrarama.free.fr/Le%20Mans%2072.jpg) because of the natural advantage the weight distribution gives on a clockwise circuit so I'd be against removing a realistic feature.

Most of the suggestions give no advantage but simply serve to piss people off.
Quote from duke_toaster :I'd like all the cars that would be typically on one side forced to that side. Many WTCC - and a hell of a lot of BTCC - cars are LHD, so maybe force the XFR to LHD and the UFR to RHD (UK built, see UF1). I'm not sure about real FIA GT Porsches, but I feel sure that all of them are LHD, so the FZR should be LHD. For the FXR and XRR I'm not sure.

The LX cars are probably UK built, so they should be RHD (the same re. the UF). As I said, LHD only for the RAC. If someone has made an RHD RAC, post a pic of it. If we had a US muscle car, force that to LHD.

For the road cars, I feel sure they can co exist provided it is stored on LFSW based on nationality.

LFS may be a simulator, but it's still just a game...

The former doesn't add to immersion, it doesn't add to gameplay, hell, it doesn't add anything. Why would anybody do it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG