The online racing simulator
future features and improvements
(22 posts, closed, started )

Poll : your opinion on the subject (read post first)

no
yes but only for licenced racers (s1,s2)
not sure
yes
what would you think about a thread that skawen posts the possible future improvements and features, like if they are going to happen, a maybe, and once started a note on how far along it is

i myself voted for yes but only for licenced racers

thanks

james

p.s. this is only an idea if you dont like it vote no and maybe post a reason but dont bite anyones head off, respect otheres opinions and keep the posts to 'what i voted and why' although dont post if you dont want to

oh and the reason i did an option for not demo racers cos people sometimes say the people who are not comited shouldnt know, but if you think demo racers should be included vote yes 'simple'
I voted not sure.Iit would of course be nice that Scawen would tell exactly what is planned and what is not, but it would take a lot of time from him and he probably doesn't know exactly what he is going to do anyway. He also has said few times already that he doesn't want to make promises because it may turn out he can't keep them when he really starts to work on things.
Also I don't understand why demo users would have to be excluded from this.
Anyway my prediction is that this will not happen anyway.
Scawen has said before that the reason they don't go into details about upcoming features is because even when they're not set in stone, people still complain if some get missed out or changed before the live date.

So you can ask all you like and I'd like a list like that too, but he won't do it
yeah i thought that it would not be a hard and fast this is what is going to happen more this COULD happen as such, as for the time aspect scawen get in touch as i could help update it, the list would also not contain everything as that would spoil it, i think instead of e.g. new 4wd world rally style car
more e.g. new car

so it is more vauge but gives a guidline on the future
Quote from Dajmin :Scawen has said before that the reason they don't go into details about upcoming features is because even when they're not set in stone, people still complain if some get missed out or changed before the live date.

So you can ask all you like and I'd like a list like that too, but he won't do it

i would like to empfasis that this is not a cas of we want it it is a case of see what people think of such a thing so im saying if it could happen would you like it to
#6 - heson
NO.
A. I think he will get more time for coding without it.
B. Its boring to cope with all the nagging and bs generated in the forum if he promise a feature, then realize its alot more work than expected, and postponing it for a distant patch.
C. If I havnt seen it it doesnt exist. (in a world of marketing I don't beleve anyone for what they say, only what they have done, as evidence I bring any game made by crapmasters in recent years)
D. New patches should be like opening christmas, its not fun if you know exactly whats in them.
I voted "No" on this poll because your spelling is horrible. Well, actually for the same reasons as Dajmin pointed out :-Þ
Quote from heson :NO.
A. I think he will get more time for coding without it.
B. Its boring to cope with all the nagging and bs generated in the forum if he promise a feature, then realize its alot more work than expected, and postponing it for a distant patch.
C. If I havnt seen it it doesnt exist. (in a world of marketing I don't beleve anyone for what they say, only what they have done, as evidence I bring any game made by crapmasters in recent years)
D. New patches should be like opening christmas, its not fun if you know exactly whats in them.

that is why i said a vauge non promis list!!!!!!!!

please read the previous posts and it is about OPINION WHAT YOU WOULD IDEALLY LIKE NO WHAT YOU WANT, PLEASE LEAVE ASPECTS SUCH AS OTHER BS THAT IS RELATED OUT OF IT AND BASE IT ON THE IDEA ALONE

and sorry for the caps as it might help people understand!!!!
I prefer to be surprised.
Quote from AndroidXP :I voted "No" on this poll because your spelling is horrible. Well, actually for the same reasons as Dajmin pointed out :-Þ

and yes i have crap spelling but i have a condition that causes things like and including bad spelling so please dont moan!!!!!!
#12 - joen
Quote from james12s :that is why i said a vauge non promis list!!!!!!!!

But people WILL take it as a promise no matter how it will be put. Forum experience tells me that. And what would be the worth of such a list anyway if it doesn't promise anything? It will still remain a matter of wait and see what will become of it.

Quote :
and sorry for the caps as it might help people understand!!!!

No it won't, it's just annoying.

oh ya, my answer: no.
Quote from joen :But people WILL take it as a promise no matter how it will be put. Forum experience tells me that. And what would be the worth of such a list anyway if it doesn't promise anything? It will still remain a matter of wait and see what will become of it.

No it won't, it's just annoying.

oh ya, my answer: no.

this is the sort of person who doesnt understand how to post in this type of thread; read xcnuse's post and compare his is good yours is bad
Quote from AndroidXP :I voted "No" on this poll because your spelling is horrible. Well, actually for the same reasons as Dajmin pointed out :-Þ

We need spoiler tags instead, this whole white text thing gets by me easy, I almost completely edited your post until I noticed the white text in the quote.

@james, Scawen has a list probably on a legal pad of what all needs to be done, and I believe he said a while ago that he just works on whatever he is interested on at the moment, and other times he gets done what needs to get done, and thats what patch X is all about, its about getting what needs to be done, be done, and get S2 all ready for S2 final.
if youve got something to say say it dont post it in white post it in black you scardy cat
#16 - joen
Quote from james12s :this is the sort of person who doesnt understand how to post in this type of thread; read xcnuse's post and compare his is good yours is bad

now you've hurt my feelings...

seriously, you should get a clue. You're the type of person that goes on shouting like a little boy when people don't agree with him or don't supply him with an answer he approves of. Silly you. If you had a clue you would know the devs opinion on this so the discussion in itself is irrelevant.
Don't bother replying as I will not get into it any further.
no. id rather them spend their time developing the game or just enjoying their private life.
well i will reply i dont mind people puting anything they want down as long as it is in the sort of way that says that you opinion is what you posted and leave it like xc's post and btw i did mean android. it is not meant to be a disscusion it is a poll on if it could happen would you like it to or not but ok it cant happen but it doesnt hurt to see what people think if it was possible.
but people take it the wrong way and dont understand
maybe that is mostly my fault as i have aspergers syndrome which affects social skills so maybe i dont explain properly but i do try

captinslow: well done for posting properly thankyou
Why do you make a thread about something when you dont want a discussion about it?
I should've known that you aren't able to see the humour in this, my fault. Now I go back to my corner and cry that I have offended Mr. Condition.
because it is to gauge opinion IS IT NOT CLEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and dont try to be a smart ass and post that quoted followed by something like ' no its not'
Closing thread, its going starting to infringe on emotional/personal lives.

And its generally going in the wrong direction.
This thread is closed

(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG