The online racing simulator
DFP....MOMO Racing wheel?
(13 posts, started )
Hi...as it is my 13 birthday today
i was wondering, which wheel should i get?
Ive heard loads about the DFP, and MOMO racing wheel, so please tell me which one to get, sorry i couldnt add rthe poll, i posted now
I would get the DFP as it has a 900 degree range (In fact I used to have one, changed from a red Momo to the DFP and it did a good job).
#3 - Zimmi
simple answer: get the DFP wheel !!! More Buttons, better control and much cheaper !

btw: my momo lasts for 3 years, after that I bought DFP and I was surprised how many benefits DFP has.
hmm..ok thanks ill also see other peoples opinions
btw: congratulations! =D

I would go for the DFP if I were you (although the flappy pedal gear things are just buttons)
The DFP and MOMO have about the same price I think. I have a MOMO, and exept for the pedals I'm very happy with it. Also a thing: I mainly drive the formula cars, so I have enough with 240° of rotation. If you drive the road cars I'd say maybe the 900° DFP is nice.
cool thanks guys but still need more people's opinions
I have the DFP and its easily the best wheel I've ever used. The 900 degree movement is brilliant and I'd choose it over a 360 degree wheel every time. It can alsp be switched between 900 degree and 180 degree movement if you need to.
#10 - Jakg
is it like in real life...where when you are drifting...and you go the other way, it spins in the opposite direction...nnot quite sure what it is called
#12 - Jakg
countersteering, yes, BOTH wheels do that, it's called FFB and it's LFS that makes it do it
ok...thank you Jakg

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG