The online racing simulator
Pink Night #1 (XRT@BL1)
(14 posts, started )
Pink Night #1 (XRT@BL1)
hi,

i watched this video and i thought, OMG how fair and beautiful!

pinknight was a very nice event and i'll join the next pinknight.

so thx for the video,
bye
TimmY
#3 - [d9]
hi,
thanx for nice video and see you by the next event!
Nice vid, but what a dirty manoeuvre from the white/red XRT to the white/blue one at near the arrive line
thx for the quick comments!

Quote from Riders Motion :Nice vid, but what a dirty manoeuvre from the white/red XRT to the white/blue one at near the arrive line

yea that move was a bit uncareful, but it was by mistake and he said sorry for it immediately
Well done as always Jens! I was wondering why there was such a large amount of pie exposure in it. Before I realized it was you who made it.

Great stuff!
#7 - LONT
pinknight was great idea to race with old fastest drivers from demo (i dont know exactly why i can join). Was very fast and clear, just 2 accidents, times arround 1:23. d9, i hope for next event and definitely i will be better :P

The video is great summary of pinknight, nice moments and as always good camera move. Im glad i can see myself with best XRT drivers in one movie, thanks for race and video.
What a great movie! Now I'm happy I didn't do it hehe, this came out beautiful!

Good thing we had reverse grid start in the long race, the movie would be more boring without it haha. It's fun racing with people who have PB only ~0,5 seconds apart.

Quote from Riders Motion :Nice vid, but what a dirty manoeuvre from the white/red XRT to the white/blue one at near the arrive line

That was me. I tried to pass him on the inside and came in too fast.
yep nice vid + nice racing
very nice vid by Jens O. once again!
really fast and quality racing with nice camera views so 5/5
maybe i'll join next race
awesome race.....
Looking at the movie again I just realized Zefram had the worse luck. He got spun around at the start of the sprint race. Got a hit with a flying tyre in long race and again spun around later in the long race.
Quote from kurent :I just realized Zefram had the worse luck

yea I think he would have scored a nice result otherwise
in sprint race b9's mouse was buggy (according to b9..) .. so he braked a bit late

and that tyre in the long race hit Lont, too, that's hard to see in the movie

however, I think we should arrange such an event again - let's get d9 and co buy a license and do it in S2. with more than 8 racers and a few spectators maybe
Very nice video indeed! Camera angles are interesting and music fits the movie superbly. Definetely worths watching! Well done Jens

Quote from kurent :Looking at the movie again I just realized Zefram had the worse luck. He got spun around at the start of the sprint race. Got a hit with a flying tyre in long race and again spun around later in the long race.

Yep, it wasn't my day but it is just racing

Actually it was more interesting than dirty A contact with my side behind the rear axletree made my tires lose traction the way I totally lost control of the car. I could compare it to police immobilization technique so trying to countersteer was without effect. Although I can almost drive the XRT on Blackwood with eyes closed (like all drivers from the movie), LFS keeps surprising me. That's good

Pink Night #1 (XRT@BL1)
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG