The online racing simulator
F1 cars for sale
(13 posts, started )
F1 cars for sale
if i only had the money id defo buy a F1 car, id add a extension onto the house special room and have it in there lol
1990 Reynard F3 car for twelve grand. Someone could manage some very satisfying Tristan baiting with one of those.
Hang on? Is that Hives Are Law, You are Crime that I can hear?

Oh yes, that's the sound of those cars going to EuroBOSS.
Quote from thisnameistaken :1990 Reynard F3 car for twelve grand. Someone could manage some very satisfying Tristan baiting with one of those.

A friend of ours races one in Monoposto with us (although he missed Combe). He has the VW engine, and radial tyres, compared to our Toyota and Crossplies, as well having a year or two more experience. We'll both be at Mallory at the end of June, so it'll be interesting to compare speed

Edit: I should point out also that his car pulled 2.16g (probably instantaneous peak, so call it 2.0 sustained) at Brands a couple of weeks back. Not sure what our car is capable of on new tyres, but I'd expect at least 1.8g with my lack of experience. Mallory's first turn is long and fast, so who knows what the datalogger will 'see'.
hmm... that Reynard looks nice . Maybe my bro and I could get it . Just have to go penniless for a while but meh
Quote from duke_toaster :Hang on? Is that Hives Are Law, You are Crime that I can hear?

Oh yes, that's the sound of those cars going to EuroBOSS.

What are you on about?
EuroBOSS Championship is good though, used to know someone who raced in it.

Some nice cars for sale on that site, shame I am not a millionaire or something to buy them all
btw, have any of you noticed how the chassis alone of some of those cars costs 60+ thousand!? I mean, how much would be the lot? :eek:
This is probably one of the newest you can buy without too much hassle. I wouldn't say no to the 1993 Patrese car though...
Any of these cars would do me just fine :P (although im a benetton fan )
It's surprising to see that old F1's are only worth £50k or so. That's a heck of a depreciation rate!

It costs around quarter million quid to build an F1, and another quarter million or so for the engine - if I remember my figures from that era correctly - add on the research costs and what a 'customer' would expect to pay (if such a thing existed) it would be several million per car. Now worth just £50k in 10 years... Show me one other car that holds it's value so poorly!

F1 cars for sale
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG