The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
Divison 1 Round 3 Aston Cadet Cancelled!
Round 3 Aston
Date Tuesday 29th May 2007

Time 19:00 UTC
Server UF1000 Owners Club Division 1

NO WIND

Qualifying Aston Cadet , 15 minute session

Feature Race Aston Cadet, 25 laps. (20 laps 80%)
Sprint Race Aston Cadet REVERSE, 15 laps. (12 laps 80%)

Pit Stops Not Mandatory at this round

Points Feature/Sprint Race points available only.

This is a reschedule of the race which did not take place on Thursday 10th.

Note the track orientation, Cadet for qualifying and feature race then reversed for the sprint race, this is to fall in line with the Div 2 race.

Please post here if you can not make it.

Regards,

Dru.
#2 - Kaw
Im not sure if i can make it. But i will try my best to step things aside
I won't be there i'm afraid. Such a shame - Why not host it after the championship is finished? On a thursday? It could even be the last event.
#4 - Dru
because the championship needs ro be held in May and also the final round is the enduro, where 3 x points are available, remembering that basically lots of people could still win it, therefore everyone will have to race and finish
Oh right.

It just doesn't seem very fair that some people will miss out because of something not our fault. I mean we turned up to the event, then for it to be rescheduled on a day other than the normal race day which people haven't planned for - is a bit...not right.
#6 - Dru
Round 3 Aston Div 1 Cancelled
This round has been scrapped/removed from the entire championship.

With falling numbers in Div 1 there is no point to reschedule it for a low turn out, particularly as it is not on the race nights of a Thursday.

To reflect this, the Enduro race on Thursday with have increased points for the Division 1 racers to reflect the fact that the people are still present in the championship.

Therefore the points for D1 in the Enduro will be Enduro points + a normal Feature race score (excluding the sencon fastest lap and grid bonus)

A seperate post will clarify what is happening for the Enduro race.

Regards,

Dru.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG