The online racing simulator
SimRS officially announces the inaugural Stage Rally Championship!

SimRS is proud to announce its inaugural Stage Rally Championship (SRC)! This eight round championship is a first for the Live for Speed community. From the tight streets of South City to the unforgiving dirt of Fern Bay, competitors will see it all before the final flag flies! The action begins June 16th and doesn't stop until September 22nd. Championship events are only open to experienced competitors (those who have competed in atleast two non-championship events). The preliminary schedule is as follows:
  • Round 1 - June 16th
  • Round 2 - June 30th
  • Round 3 - July 7th
  • Round 4 - July 28th
  • Round 5 - August 11th
  • Round 6 - August 25th
  • Round 7 - September 8th
  • Round 8 - September 22nd
Competitors are encouraged to take advantage of the SimRS Portal located here. Portal entries will be given priority status over those who 'show up' the day of the event. The SimRS SRC will feature 'Production' class cars only. On the day of a championship round, competitors will have the option to compete in an 'early' or 'late' event. The 'early' event will begin at 17:00 GMT, while the time of the 'late' event has yet to be determined. Competitors may not take part in both. Each round will feature five different stages which will not be announced prior to the event.
About time!
I have to make some practice session with xrt now, i havent touched lfs for ages! Need to take some rust off.
And a new skin too...
Thanks Xenowolf for your effort i offer you an immaginary beer!
Nice, but what I don't really understand is 'early' and 'late' events. For 'late' event stages will be known already?
Quote from hackerx :Nice, but what I don't really understand is 'early' and 'late' events. For 'late' event stages will be known already?

You'll have the option to compete in one or the other, not both. They'll be running identical stages. Theoretically it's possible to 'find out' the stages for the late event, but anyone found to be cheating in this manner will be immediately disqualified from the championship. It's the only way I could accomodate people from both sides of the globe as well as make sure a server filling up won't destroy someone's chance at points. The times for both events will be combined to determine a final finishing order. It's not perfect, but the best I could do without shelling out more cash (that I don't have) for a bigger server.
Quote from XenoWolf :Theoretically it's possible to 'find out' the stages for the late event, but anyone found to be cheating in this manner will be immediately disqualified from the championship.

And how could this be found out? Driving too fast?
Watching current track from game browser for example, well i hope Xeno has to run both events every time! It will means Simrs will be a success!
I meant, how to find out if somebody is cheating?
There isn't any way to be 100% sure someone isn't cheating, unfortunately. Unless someone slips up or I come across some kind of incriminating evidence I really won't have any reliable way of knowing. If you have any other ideas on how to accomodate everyone, I'm more than willing to hear them.
Give 500 bucks to Xenowolf.
So he can buys servers.
Xeno 30% to me and 70% you, ok? So we can buy beers for partys .
The X patch can take 47 connections (and 32 racers) at the same time. If there are only 3-4 racers max on the track at the same time, I think it wouldn't generate so much traffic.

The only question would be can you control so many people and log their times at the same time.
It's not so I can accomodate more people, it's so I can accomodate people from different parts of the world.
So no money for beers?
Just wanted to notify that I'll be participating in tonight's event lads
All right, I have signed up, with XRT.
F**k.
I dont think i can be there fot 1st event.
F**k.
F**k.
F**k.
Quote from Rubenz81 :F**k.
I dont think i can be there fot 1st event.
F**k.
F**k.
F**k.

Remember, you will have two chances. Although I think the late event would be real early in the morning for you.
i had my dads suprise 40th party
Sorry about my absence last night . I will show up at the next event hopefully

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG