The online racing simulator
Toca RD 3 or LFS
(26 posts, started )
Toca RD 3 or LFS
In my opinion definatly LFS, what do u think?

What do u like about both games....
Room for improvement...
Thankyou
-
(Tweaker) DELETED by Tweaker : delete the thread too, meh....
What exactly are you asking?

-moved to a more correct location.
I think he is asking if we prefer Toca Race Driver 3 (a crappy arcade game which is no better than the original TOCA game) or LFS
LFS all the way. yes TRD3 has more cars and tracks. some of the cars sound great. But the physics and black flag rules will let you down. the multiplayer system is ok. I have LFS and TRD3 and I like LFS better. There are lots of ideas for skins in TRD3 though.

LFS simply has better physics.
It seems to me... or so I think... Yeah, it seems that, considering your current situation.. by the way, do you eat chicken regularly? You really should.

MMM, chicken.

Tweak, stop stealing my lines.

Last time I checked Toca 2 was pretty hot.. but it seems to me the Toca series - and I may be wrong about this - might be, whether you like it or not, aimed at - no offense to anyone - console sales, and therefore a more arcade-trained - I know there are decent games on the console market, but there are some doubts here - , younger audience.

Are you sure you checked all the reviews and compared them to reviews made of LFS by the same source? Maybe they mentioned a nice chicken and curry recipe - just maybe. Much depends on how the chicks are raised though, more wintery environments, like skiing slopes and the North Pole can thwart the chick's development into a full grown nice fat edible chicken. Of course the way it's prepared is important as well, but you can't change the texture of the chicken as such. Texture is important you know.

If you give me one gaming magazine review about "Toca RD 3", I can predict - with a 86% certainty - how the same magazine will review/has re- or previewed Live for Speed, at least in the simulating department - meaning the physics, feeling and overall immersion. Maybe you should give it a deeper thought, and try more than just these two games. Just don't try rFactor, I heard it makes your chest look like Wyatt Earp's hair back in the day.

Next time you want to ask a question this retarded on the official LFS forum - filled with LFS fanatics - think harder, and eat more chicken.

You're the shit, btw.
Yeah let's just come along and ask what is better, Toca or LFS, on an LFS forum

Oh and illegal, that was probably the best post I ever read.

LFS FTW LOL ABBREVIATIONS
Quote from XCNuse :What exactly are you asking?

-moved to a more correct location.

and deleted the post from Tweaker

Toca - fun but still very arcadish.
LFS - more fun cuz of the better sim level
I'm going to pretend I just never heard the question...
No he deleted it
I thought it was kinda funny.

Now he says the thread is to "meh..." hehe
oh dang...
well it was very random
but i dont think this thread wont get very far anyway as u can barely compare LFS and Toca.
-
(Tweaker) DELETED by Tweaker : lol @ dawes
PHISHING!! YAAY!! Can we get those fun boots that you wear when fly fishing in the rivers?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :PHISHING!! YAAY!! Can we get those fun boots that you wear when fly fishing in the rivers?

now ur post looks stupid as he deleted his again
Stupid cock! I wanted to go fishing, then he deletes his post!
Im not one who hates a game just because of crap physics, I like them both
thb a bit of a stupid question,Toca 3 sucks only thing I like about is that it has my home track in it which is Mondello
Quote from [DaEmOn] :In my opinion definatly LFS, what do u think?

What do u like about both games....
Room for improvement...
Thankyou

Well, it's like asking: Big Mac or entrecôte?

You can eat both of them but there is a difference in quality

Quote from 11SuLLy11 :thb a bit of a stupid question,Toca 3 sucks only thing I like about is that it has my home track in it which is Mondello

Then play GT Legends You'll get way better physics than TRD!
Nah,I'll stick with LFS
#18 - DeKo
Quote from illegal :It seems to me... or so I think... Yeah, it seems that, considering your current situation.. by the way, do you eat chicken regularly? You really should.

MMM, chicken.

Tweak, stop stealing my lines.

Last time I checked Toca 2 was pretty hot.. but it seems to me the Toca series - and I may be wrong about this - might be, whether you like it or not, aimed at - no offense to anyone - console sales, and therefore a more arcade-trained - I know there are decent games on the console market, but there are some doubts here - , younger audience.

Are you sure you checked all the reviews and compared them to reviews made of LFS by the same source? Maybe they mentioned a nice chicken and curry recipe - just maybe. Much depends on how the chicks are raised though, more wintery environments, like skiing slopes and the North Pole can thwart the chick's development into a full grown nice fat edible chicken. Of course the way it's prepared is important as well, but you can't change the texture of the chicken as such. Texture is important you know.

If you give me one gaming magazine review about "Toca RD 3", I can predict - with a 86% certainty - how the same magazine will review/has re- or previewed Live for Speed, at least in the simulating department - meaning the physics, feeling and overall immersion. Maybe you should give it a deeper thought, and try more than just these two games. Just don't try rFactor, I heard it makes your chest look like Wyatt Earp's hair back in the day.

Next time you want to ask a question this retarded on the official LFS forum - filled with LFS fanatics - think harder, and eat more chicken.

You're the shit, btw.

not meaning to be offensive, but were you on lots of acid when you posted this?
Toca of course. LFS sucks, it has crappy phisics and no real cars and tracks.
i have both games and i don't even have TRD3 installed. before TRD3 was released i was reading that the damage engine was excelent but when i was playing it i didn't get a chance to see it, the grip levels were so high i could take nearly any line into a corner and still pass the ai mid corner. this meant that it was very rare to be in a crash (i know i could of just turned any car into any barrier). i also had to set my dfp to 360° to get any kind of control over the cars, from the Go-Kart to the Monster Trucks.
very poor game and a waste of £30 imo.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Nah,I'll stick with LFS

GTL is not that bad, you have to struggle a bit with ISI physics but apart of that, I love the game (well, I actually love the cars )
Quote from Eldanor :GTL is not that bad, you have to struggle a bit with ISI physics but apart of that, I love the game (well, I actually love the cars )

Might try it sometime,but tbh no sim I have played so far has a better experience than LFS,especially with such small amount of staff developing the game,all I can say is thumbs up for the dev's
Quote from Eldanor :GTL is not that bad, you have to struggle a bit with ISI physics but apart of that, I love the game (well, I actually love the cars )

i have GTR GTL GTR2 WTCC (RACE). the content is good (just like TRD3) but the physics let all of the above down.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Quote from dadge :i have GTR GTL GTR2 WTCC (RACE). the content is good (just like TRD3) but the physics let all of the above down.

I know, I said it

But you cannot compare it with TRD, ISI engine may have it's lacks, and surely it has! but it's still a sim. TRD is totally arcade.
yeah for sure, but imo the GT series is closer to TRD than it is LFS in terms of physics. there feels like the is an invisible barrier when driving (like an angle of attack) the car and once you cross it the car will spin, no matter what speed or throttle input you use.
making a setup in TRD is the exact opposite of making one in LFS. in LFS we try to get as much grip as possible, but in TRD you have to set the car up for as little grip as possible (due to the uber grip that the game has).
with GTL to be fair, there is something so sweet about drifting the mustangs or the little lotus'.
one time, in band camp (joke) i hosted a server on GTL the combo was Mini's @ Mondello short) and it was good crack, but once people started to join the fun stopped. everyone was a wrecker and i mean everyone. people not braking for T1, people parking on the apex. i spent 45 mins practicing and 15 mins quallifying and was taken out on lap1 T1 (sounds familliar no lol) the reason i stick with LFS is even tho it also has wreckers, it has the fewest.
i was vote kicked from a server once for being the fastest on track

Toca RD 3 or LFS
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG