The online racing simulator
Official Point standings
Sorry for the slowness and for putting it in pdf, but me and spreadsheet programs don't mix. I'll probaly make something in Core Data which will look 10 times better and easier.

Anyhow, here are the division 1 standings, div2 will come up later tonight
Attached files
Drivers Championship Div 1.pdf - 39 KB - 292 views
Constructors Championship Div 1.pdf - 21.2 KB - 250 views
Official standings of Division 2 are:

114 Anttt69
097 Dru
072 Der butz
062 m@sterdis@ster
059 Tfalke55
058 Tomhah
055 Santaclaws
054 FOGlegsy
052 Tongey
046 Totx
028 Thunderhead
017 Michael Leisterer
010 JamieB

aaaand here's the constructors standings:

169 ZWR #2
160 Parkfield Motorsport
109 Piston Broke Racing
079 eXcite Racing
069 your-forumbochum.de.vu

greetz

der butz
I'm so sorry mate! Points are correct now!

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :I'm so sorry mate! Points are correct now!

greetz

der butz

excelent, thank bud
Quote from der butz :Official standings of Division 2 are:

114 Anttt69
097 Dru
072 Der butz

059 Tfalke55
058 Tomhah
055 Santaclaws
054 FOGlegsy
052 Tongey
046 Totx
028 Thunderhead
017 Michael Leisterer
010 JamieB

aaaand here's the constructors standings:

169 ZWR #2
160 Parkfield Motorsport
107 Piston Broke Racing
079 eXcite Racing
069 your-forumbochum.de.vu

greetz

der butz

something I was surprised about is the fact that eXcite Racing have got 79 Pts... m@sterdis@ster have got 62 points and when i'm looking at the entry list for division 2, he was the only one who was able to collect points for eXcite Racing

Quote from Dru :
Division 2

Teams

eXcite Racing
Daniel M (99)
Nick H (527)

Privateer Drivers

Michael L. eXcite Racing (527)

but then i realised that Nick H and Michael L have got the same number...
Quote from TFalke55 :something I was surprised about is the fact that eXcite Racing have got 79 Pts... m@sterdis@ster have got 62 points and when i'm looking at the entry list for division 2, he was the only one who was able to collect points for eXcite Racing

but then i realised that Nick H and Michael L have got the same number...

good find probey
Quote from FOGlegsy :Ive lost two points from the unofficial standings? any reason?

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=23853

54 points there,only 52 here? were the points incorrect in the post linked above?

*Whistles knowingly*

See, nowt wrong with someone else doing the results, they're as 'official' as the unofficial results but at least if someone else has different findings they can be double checked. Would this mistake have been noticed otherwise?
You're right! This mistake would have lead us to a wrong points table if you guys wouldn't have been that attentive. I'd like to advise you to stay as alert everytime the official results are being posted, because most of us (zwr) are new to league hosting, we haven't done any points calculating before.

Let's treat this as a beginner's fault and I hope to do better next time :-)

greetz

der butz

PS: Paul, I especially thank you for posting unofficial results. That way we always have someone to compare our results with.
Well, if its prefered that the unofficial results dont get posted then i'll respect that, and i can try and think on to double check they reflect what you guys have. I dont mind putting them on here if they're of some use as i'd almost certainly put them onto our forum anyway, i just dont want to tread on any toes after being asked to leave the standings to just official listings.

One thing i dont have at hand is D2 data, mainly the 1-3 qualifying and Fastest laps, so i cant do their bonus points without downloading the 2 races, D1 isnt a problem as im in there and have 3 others to ask if i cba watching my replay.

My excel file is uber basic and doesnt really do all that, you still have to manually select the autosum cells, but its laid out and should make it easier to go over things, its definately better than on paper or manual calculations IMO.

Of course, it always helps if you double check both afterwards anyway:
my unofficial results = "Dynomoose - 84"
but through shuffleing the standings around Dynomoose moved up 2 slots on the standings and the AutoSum feature used the cells relative to its move, so it calculated scores based on 2 cells higher, meaning it wasnt using either of their scores (Mcintyrej + hotmail)

At least with more than 1 person doing it the chances of the same mistake taking place is pretty slim.
#11 - Dru
There is no problem with people posting un-official results as long as people know that well, they are unoficial

Regarding the 1,2,3 ans FL from D2 i can give you all that mate no problemo
Did mention this to Dru yesterday but want to make sure it does get fixed.
Quote :055 Santaclaws
054 FOGlegsy

Quote :107 Piston Broke Racing

Hopefully that doesnt need any additional explanation
Quote from PaulC2K :Did mention this to Dru yesterday but want to make sure it does get fixed.

Hopefully that doesnt need any additional explanation

#14 - Dru
#15 - Dru
Division 2 Official Points standings after 3 completed Rounds.

Congratulations to the leaders, but it's getting close at the top and anyone from the top 5/6 drivers is still possibleto win this championship!!!!

Also the Constructors is also still close..

http://i7.photobucket.com/albu ... stintime4t/div2round3.jpg

The Points total here reflects everyone who has raced in the Division 2 championship.

Dynofiends points from the First Division have carried across ro give him something to race for in this championship

Regards,

Dru.

Good Luck guys at Fern Bay Greenm i wish i was there to battle with you

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG