The online racing simulator
I found Becky Rose?
(13 posts, started )
I found Becky Rose?
At the start of the song "Grace Kelly", by Mika?!?
#2 - Rish
#3 - joen
*giggles*

I know exactly what you mean and I thought the same when I first heard it. So it's not just me, I'm not crazy!
Terrible track though, can't stand it.
huh? the young one that sits on the piano and talks to your man singing? She is like 10 years old, how would she be Becky. Anyway, why would you post something like this, i feel its rude and im sure Becky feels that way too.
Or on the sofa in the background, or in the picture?
#6 - joen
Quote from niall09 :She is like 10 years old, how would she be Becky. Anyway, why would you post something like this, i feel its rude and im sure Becky feels that way too.

You're taking it way too seriously. He's just talking about the voice being similar, and not about age or appearance or whatever. What's so rude about it? I thought the same thing, as I found the voice to be strikingly similar to Becky's in the STCC broadcasts.
Never heard of the song so I just looked it up on You Tube, to me the voice does not sound similar, but make up your own minds... File attached.
Quote from Becky Rose :Never heard of the song so I just looked it up on You Tube, to me the voice does not sound similar, but make up your own minds... File attached.

It isn't "like whoa you sound exactly the same!" but I do think it sounds very similar to you Becky. We need a recording of you saying the same thing to see how alike it really is
Quote from Greboth :We need a recording of you saying the same thing to see how alike it really is

Oops, in fact she's saying the same sentence in attached wav recording Yes for me the voices are similar to certain degree in style and intonation.
Quote from joen :You're taking it way too seriously. He's just talking about the voice being similar, and not about age or appearance or whatever. What's so rude about it? I thought the same thing, as I found the voice to be strikingly similar to Becky's in the STCC broadcasts.

sorry, i was in a bad mood earlier.
Quote from Becky Rose :Never heard of the song so I just looked it up on You Tube, to me the voice does not sound similar, but make up your own minds... File attached.

never heard the song before, but after listening to your sample and the song, i don't think its that similar either. and i think that song takes the cake for the worst song of the week. that song is seriously terrible.
THIS Sounds Like Becky Rose!
argh, im confused, i wasnt expecting that and i got a fright

I found Becky Rose?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG