The online racing simulator
this is it
(36 posts, closed, started )
this is it
well, playing LFS on tuesday, and I drove a car out on the track and it locked up and spun out, without any user imput at all, I alt f4 it, and have now came to the conclusion that im not going to play lfs anymore, until its full retail,
its been fun LFS but its time to move on to something better, what that is im not sure of, but Lfs can be so much more and it will in time, so I will see you all when that happens, I sold my GT4 wheel and am handing my licence over to someone I Know. They can race yall,

To the devs, keep grinding away, I will see yas all when its gone retail or at least full Beta, and some new content ie tracks/cars hopefully a couple of real ones (tracks and cars) please
ill still lurk the forums to keep up to date

Thanks LFS and all you guys for the experience, look forward to the reunion in the future

NO WAR
later all

deltree k:\lfs\*.*
Bye Bye
#3 - CSU1
Goin back to play NFSCarbon no doubt!
silly decision imo. Fair enough, i can understand you leaving if there is family/freind trouble, but why leave over some silly bugs? Yes, LFS is a Work In Progress game, but that is part of the experience, seing LFS evolve! I mean, look at how much it has changed since S1 or even Pre-S1!

Stick around dude, i think your acting a little too fast.......

Frenchy
Thread Closed is a good conclusion
#6 - joen
If I got a penny everytime you said you were going to leave LFS I would be a rich man.
Anyway, what would be the purpose of this thread? Besides craving for attention?
Well, I can live without your whining.
Quote from CSU1 :Goin back to play NFSCarbon no doubt!

dude thats just below the belt I do have standards you know :P

its a combo, of playing too much already, the lack of added content (keeping me interested) and the frustration that it can be more, so insead of playing being frustrated, im gana chill finish some other stuff in my life, then come back to a LFS that has a awesome F1 car, the norcslife and veiwable telematry, and better tyre phisics and general phisics, aww you got me started again lol. been playing for a year and a half, thats enough ill have a rest 4 a wile

the reason I actually posted, is more out of respect that the community and the game has contributed actually, I wouldnt care if anyone read it, Its more for the devs
What a silly person (more Python quotes!)

Quote from seinfeld :dude thats just below the belt I do have standards you know :P

its a combo, of playing too much already, the lack of added content (keeping me interested) and the frustration that it can be more, so insead of playing being frustrated, im gana chill finish some other stuff in my life, then come back to a LFS that has a awesome F1 car, the norcslife and veiwable telematry, and better tyre phisics and general phisics, aww you got me started again lol. been playing for a year and a half, thats enough ill have a rest 4 a wile

We have an F1 car
No long track though
We have viewable telemetry
Because LFS has poor tyre physics compared to which released title?
General physics are great (apart from one or two extreme collision detection bugs)

You'll be back. With a couple of months.
Quote from seinfeld :well they released the things I wanted fixed, the sounds, and now diff preload, which makes the LSD clutch packs actually work, as I said in other threads ill stay if we see improvments, and I am so no need to leave,

8 days ago.

Thats a quick change of mind.
#10 - CSU1
Quote from seinfeld : I wouldnt care if anyone read it, Its more for the devs

You shuda maild Scavier so?

....ok if I see you connected to a server through this forum I'm gonna chase you and crash you baD!!!
This guys just seeking attention
lol no wheel I sold it, cant race at all, yeah the diff thing is nice, but i got over it quikly, I cant wait for some new cars, improved graphics, improved physics, new tracks, then ill start trading some paint, and ill buy a better wheel if the game gets better
Quote from harjun :This guys just seeking attention

HELLOO IM SAYING GOODBYE i dont want a shoulder to cry on,
you are saying i want the attention in fact your creating the attention you want as people reassure you that I infact wanted the attention which I didnt, that way you get the attention, and the re assurance that you are somehow intelligent, by thinking you remotly even know me
Why are you still here?
Basically your leaving because you can't drive one of the cars?

LFS has the most realistic tyre physics of any racing simulation on the market, the overall feel of the car is also the best of any race simulation. My advice is go play Rfactor, download all the badly made tracks and cars, then realise LFS is the most bug free and user friendly racing game money can buy. (try rolling a car on Rfactor or GTR2 and see how realistic it looks)

I never understood people saying goodbye on forums, its not like everyone here knows you personally...and if they did then you would still be in contact with them. So the reason for your post is really to say 'this games sucks, i'm coming back when it has teh real trackz0rz!!!1!'
its like...buying a 24 quid scale ectrix, and the car falls of it cause you go too fast, and you pack it away and say your not playing it agIAN...the point, do we really care?...
So your leaving LFS because you couldn't handle a car, yet you want physics updates? You think it will get easier?

Good luck with whatever you do, but remember there is no alt f4 in real life.
LOL!

You're quitting lfs because you suck at having a common sense while driving?

Anyhow, I think I speak for the majority, you won't be missed along with your weird ass flames on the forum.

btw, 1 tip. If you say you leave, don't come back and post in your goodbye thread
#19 - joen
Quote from seinfeld :HELLOO IM SAYING GOODBYE

Why are you still posting and defending yourself if you're leaving and as you say not out to get attention...
If this was meant for the devs you should have sent them an email. Not that a message like this would be of any use to them, but ok.
This is it... a pretty melodramatic post. No one will lose any sleep over it tonight.

You're just a complaining person who almost only looks at things from the negative side (at least on this forum about LFS). You have this inexplicable need to keep on stating that the devs are doing things all wrong and how you think the game is dead and all that nonsense. It IS about attention.

Not that I feel no criticism should be given, but there's a difference between constructive, argumentative criticism and whining, discarding statements from the devs about their way of working.
bye bye .
Quote from joen :Why are you still posting and defending yourself if you're leaving and as you say not out to get attention...
If this was meant for the devs you should have sent them an email. Not that a message like this would be of any use to them, but ok.
This is it... a pretty melodramatic post. No one will lose any sleep over it tonight.

You're just a complaining person who almost only looks at things from the negative side (at least on this forum about LFS). You have this inexplicable need to keep on stating that the devs are doing things all wrong and how you think the game is dead and all that nonsense. It IS about attention.

Not that I feel no criticism should be given, but there's a difference between constructive, argumentative criticism and whining, discarding statements from the devs about their way of working.

bascially i said that becuase the guy thought I was seeking attention, so i told him what it was im doing,
the first few replies were witty, and also relevent, now the flood of imature and just completly useless internet trolls are coming through, now, anyone with decent social skills, would relize when you leave, cease, move away from something, you say goodbye,its just the way i was brought up. this is just simple sociology.
so if you want to be a prick thats fine its just in your blood or dna if you will to act like that, I was mearly showing some courtesy to the devs and anyone else that wanted to read the thread and had some decent intentions.

so ill say it again, thanks for the good times LFS, and the people of LFS we had some good races, some really fun times, so when some big updates come, we are gana do that all over again, so to the guys that are kool, take care and see yas soon
peace out
enjoy your vacation from lfs
Goodbye, Seinfeld! See ya in 5 years or something
If you've left....GOOOOO!
This thread is closed

this is it
(36 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG