Anyone in need of a Website maker?
(35 posts, started )
Hi....at school ive been mastering the use of macromedia dreamweaver, and to say i really enjoy it. I dont have a team at the moment, so i cant do my hobby. I have Dreamweaver at home, and i would happily make a website for anyone in need of one, Using this programme.
However, as i can't pay for it, you can buy the Domain, and i will save the website on that doman.
You can PM me if you want, or you may post here

Please dont Yell at me....i just wanted to make a website for a team using this programme
I could also make it for leagues aswell

1: Duke_toaster
could you make us league one ?please and thanks
Demo racing team is currently under construction...
So is the league of SGPA
your totally in the wrong thread here, go to the redline thread and ask there
Quote from Crooms :HOw do you join Team REdline Racing,
and what are your standards for tryouts?

CRooMS

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=15639

There's the link for the thread,tbh i don't they will take you because you are a Demo player,but not sure anyway best of luckBuy S2 and practice with the FOX on severall tracks then as Redline Racing
Lol...i dunno what a Website has to do with Redline racing lol
Quote from harjun :Hi....at school ive been mastering the use of macromedia dreamweaver, and to say i really enjoy it. I dont have a team at the moment, so i cant do my hobby. I have Dreamweaver at home, and i would happily make a website for anyone in need of one, Using this programme.
However, as i can't pay for it, you can buy the Domain, and i will save the website on that doman.
You can PM me if you want, or you may post here

Please dont Yell at me....i just wanted to make a website for a team using this programme
I could also make it for leagues aswell

1: Duke_toaster

Got any live examples? I'm just interested in what they look like
Quote from jamesrowe :Got any live examples? I'm just interested in what they look like

Me too, I've been particularly interested in this thread. A demonstration of what you can do would be nice. I'm sure also many people would request sites if they knew what you could do.
screenshots?
Quote from harjun :screenshots?

They don't really show the functionality of a website, if you'd like to make websites for people they need to see what you can do and how things will work.

I don't know if you have anything that you could upload or even something that's work in progress that would give people an idea of what to expect or you can wait until you've finished one you're working on now and use that to show others. But screen shot is at least something.
Quote from harjun :screenshots?

I'm not actually interested in having one, in fact I am making .WAV's website . Just wondering what your sites are like . It is easy to make one live if you don't have one already.
James you make the best siteswhy you need people to make you one?.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :James you make the best siteswhy you need people to make you one?.

hehehe erm I don't, just interested in his sites .

DR one mucked up at moment, needs sorting but no time . Tomorrow evening and DR site has my attension

Oh and thanks sully, DR site was only writen quickly...
James a busy man,keep up the good work
hey harjun,

though i have a team site already, im not satisfied with the fact that it is of freewebs. i was wondering if you could help me out by making a site for my team (Team OMNI). also, are the websites you build .com sites? thanks a lot
basically....i have a programme which writes all the HTML...but you can make the .com/.co.uk/.whatever you want. You buy the domain name...and i upload it onto that site....i think its like...6 quid a year
hmm... sounds good, but im really trying to find a good free website with .com (besides freewebs). thanks anyway
harjun its not £6 for a year with space its something like £45 a year with 1gb of webspace for a year plus the money for the domain name on top of that
#19 - Jakg
Quote from trebor901 :harjun its not £6 for a year with space its something like £45 a year with 1gb of webspace for a year plus the money for the domain name on top of that

erm, i pay £5 per year for Jakg.com - yes, it only has 100 mb of bandwidth, but i don't have any big pics or files hosted on there and it works just fine
Quote from Team OMNI(R)-John :hmm... sounds good, but im really trying to find a good free website with .com (besides freewebs). thanks anyway

Live.com USED to offer one.

It's only £6...
Quote from harjun :basically....i have a programme which writes all the HTML...but you can make the .com/.co.uk/.whatever you want. You buy the domain name...and i upload it onto that site....i think its like...6 quid a year

So your not actually doing anything but using some program that "does it all for you"?

You need an example of your work
Quote from Team OMNI(R)-John :hmm... sounds good, but im really trying to find a good free website with .com (besides freewebs). thanks anyway

Sorry to burst your bubble but you won't find a .com going for free with hosting! If you do then give all the details to us here!

@harjun: You really need to give an example of your work, no one here has a clue at what your sites look or can look like!

For example, I get teams and others asking me to build them a site, Redline Racing did (I turned it down, well actually they asked and I said can do! But never got back to me...). I was writing a site for old ITEK until they died , made the old MG site which is sadly offline now. Old OSR asked me, and I built them one. Believe the gay mucked up test version is still running at www.o2osr.co.nr.

Then there is www.dynamic-racing.co.uk (yes updates are coming, its also buggered at moment), so people see that. Then so on, start building up a portfolio of sites if you want to build teams and league sites in LFS
since i dont want to make a new thread, i'm offering my services here 2
i work with macromedia dreamweaver, i use php, html and other on request.
all design and such is possible
www.dinsterzz.be
for example, it sucks cuz i dunno what layout to use
i dont want to steal harjun's job, i'm helping him
pm me for more info
G'luck Kiss me
Quote from harjun : G'luck Kiss me

:kiss:
if u dont want me advertising here,just say...
Quote from kiss me ::kiss:
if u dont want me advertising here,just say...

Shall I go full steam ahead and own you both and advertise mine?<-- thats a kiss

Erm... tbh, I have to much site stuff to do, let alone build more!
Quote from harjun :. I have Dreamweaver at home, and i would happily make a website for anyone in need of one, Using this programme.

I really need a copy of dreamweaver so I can make a non LFS related site for a friend. I already have a domain name bought & paid for & a website plan/layout.

Would you be interested in building my web site?

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG