The online racing simulator
Rev Counter
(8 posts, started )
Rev Counter
im guessing some of you have and havent noticed this. if say you hold the revs at 3k, then rev the car to 6k, the centre of the rev stick (the "bottom") slightly moves from side to side. I was wondering if someone could make it so the needle stayed in exactly the same position in the center of the rev counter.

please say if u dont understand

thx <3
When you are standing still? Do you mean the movement of the car because of the torque of the engine?
it doesnt matter when you are standing still or moving

go try it. get into any car and start revving it and you will see that the centre of the rev gauge stick will move slightly at the bottom
Attached images
counter.bmp
Because there is invisible mount point of the stick
Attached images
rev.png
yeah i know, but i was just wondering if someone could put the mount at the very bottom of the stick?

thanks
Quote from Mika_Raymond :i was just wondering if someone could put the mount at the very bottom of the stick?

No.

Well, the developers could, but I'm 99.9% sure they won't.
#7 - wark
Quote from Mika_Raymond :yeah i know, but i was just wondering if someone could put the mount at the very bottom of the stick?

thanks

I've never seen a real clock like that. Why bother? (speaking of bother, how can it bother you that much?)

P.S. it's a "needle"
While we are bothering these things, it would be nice to see the mount-point, like on attachment, or avatar

Rev Counter
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG