The online racing simulator
Cars problem
(3 posts, started )
#1 - Houba
Cars problem
Hi, yesterday I was racing in a S2 server with a LX4, If I remeber server allow only RB4 and LX4, after some laps I had a big lag and lost the connection. When I back in this server I was without any car and going to the garage I took a LX4 and got this answer ' You are not allowed to drive this car.' or something like that. I choose another one which was a XFR and goes on track to play, at this point the incident begin, I don't tell anymore about what happen on the server, but the fact is that I was racing a not allowed car. Now those so intelligent owner of the server labels me as a cheater or a rat. I am 45 years slow old player, who play LFS for fun and funny night not to take a headach. Well Scawen, what do you think about that bug. Sorry for my so terrible english I'm a poor Corsican, I hope you understand what I mean.
#2 - Houba
I forgot to tell and maybe it can help. I'm using S2 Alfa 0.5W21
Its obvious they changed the car classes allowed and im guessing because you took the XFR they were mad because they had RB4's and were gonna be outgunned...

....Which makes no sense because its their own fault for enabling the XFR in the first place.

Cars problem
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG