The online racing simulator
banning this guy, hes causing alot of trouble
the player ******** (highlight it if you cant see it) has been hitting me for the past few weeks and its starting to piss me off, as you can see in the enclosed screen shot, hes causing me to get 1:50 - 2:30 lap times in the XFG on the blackwood course when i normally get around 1:35.90 - 1:40.

he even goes to the length as to waiting for me at a part of the straightaway with his car sideways, and when i'm going about 80-90 mph at the end of the S-turn hes sitting there, i try to avoid him but then he just crashes into me.

ps. i have NOT flamed him,, he just kept talking one day...wouldn't shut the hell up...and i just said "shut up please" and he said "no" then "yo momma" then he said "yo dadda too", so im thinking, wtf is wrong with this guy, is he 8 years old? and hes been doing this ever since. OH, and he only goes to servers that cant ban people without the admin's consent, furthering his annoyance as a player because hes thinking that he can do whatever the f*ck he wants without getting caught.

so please ban him, as he is getting really f*cking annoying (sry for swearing, hes just pissing me off).
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Edited by Franky500 - Please do not Name + Shame on this forum. Attachment removed by Franky500
#2 - garph
Yeah, you'll get that with the demo. Only way out is S2. And you shouldn't really post this kind of stuff either it just causes more problems.
Please dont name and shame here.

Banning on demo wont help much anyway.

Wth, gag beat me.
How can i get that G force metter? When i watched "LFS drift bible", i thought it was made in some editing program, not part of LFS?..
#5 - garph
I dunno what that is, didn't look at the picture and now I have, pass.
#6 - Jakg
its an addon made by a user called "Racer_S2"
Quote from Jakg :its an addon made by a user called "Racer_S2"

Hm, is it downloadable? If so, where can i find this and how do you activate it?

EDIT:
I found it, nevermind..
Quote from garph :Only way out is S2.

The only way out is NOT S2... As much as I would like to see more people on S2, demo players shouldn't be pressured into buying it...

Find a decent server, or host / rent your own. If an admins on, confide in them... Or stick to your guns and wait a while, they will sod off eventualy seeing you aint budging.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :The only way out is NOT S2... As much as I would like to see more people on S2, demo players shouldn't be pressured into buying it...

Find a decent server, or host / rent your own. If an admins on, confide in them... Or stick to your guns and wait a while, they will sod off eventualy seeing you aint budging.

Pressuring him into buying S2? When did anyone do that?
Quote from garph :Pressuring him into buying S2? When did anyone do that?

Everytime i've read a thread with a demo racer saying something about the conduct in a demo server, it leads to post after post after post of people saying, basicly, get S2...

If that isnt preasure, I must go back to nursery and start my education all over again.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :Everytime i've read a thread with a demo racer saying something about the conduct in a demo server, it leads to post after post after post of people saying, basicly, get S2...

If that isnt preasure, I must go back to nursery and start my education all over again.

..........but they should get S2 tho

I have more posts that you so I know best!
Quote from garph :..........but they should get S2 tho

I have more posts that you so I know best!

Right, so the fact you have 3 posts more than me (at time of posting) makes you know best... Wow, someones got a big penis...

(and trying to come back saying it was a joke blah blah wont work as it wasnt even remotly funny in the first place. :/ )
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :Right, so the fact you have 3 posts more than me (at time of posting) makes you know best... Wow, someones got a big penis...

(and trying to come back saying it was a joke blah blah wont work as it wasnt even remotly funny in the first place. :/ )

.......I don't even now what to say to that. Sorry I tried to keep things light
Whats so bad about telling demo racers who complain about the driving on demo servers to get S2?

It is the ONLY way to get almost completely rid of wreckers.
How can it be the ONLY way? If someone can back that up with facts, be my guest.

I've had as many decent races without wreckers on a demo server as much as any S2 server; before I got my licence and since... Drift, drag, proper racer, whatever... And i've always seen deliberate wreckers on S2. The only difference is that on S2, your more likley to have an Admin on at that time to ban the wrecker, where as with the demo, you wont.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :How can it be the ONLY way? If someone can back that up with facts, be my guest.

I've had as many decent races without wreckers on a demo server as much as any S2 server; before I got my licence and since... Drift, drag, proper racer, whatever... And i've always seen deliberate wreckers on S2. The only difference is that on S2, your more likley to have an Admin on at that time to ban the wrecker, where as with the demo, you wont.

Can't seem to agree with you... i never saw a deliberate wrecker on S2.. never..
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :How can it be the ONLY way? If someone can back that up with facts, be my guest.

Demo wrecker gets banned -> demo wrecker gets new IP -> demo wrecker joins server again with a different nick and it starts from the beginning

S2 wrecker gets banned -> S2 wrecker cant get back on the server because the ban is by the username

Thats it.
Quote from zeugnimod :Whats so bad about telling demo racers who complain about the driving on demo servers to get S2?

It is the ONLY way to get almost completely rid of wreckers.

Seriously. I don't know what RoCkBiGdAvE is talking about.
This has gotten off topic very quickly. Naming and Shaming is not something that should be done on this forum. It can only cause havok...

I am closing this thread now as it serves no use.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG