The online racing simulator
Prawler = Finished :'(
(73 posts, started )
Hello people, i am sad to say that Prawler Motorsport is history,

As from some problems, main one being racerhero leaving as he found things not moving quick enough and that all the racers (apart from me) to slow.....

Since he has left, he has left in the hands of me and Richard3310, we are going to carry on for a while but i really doubt it will last as racerhero has left us in a sticky situation...........

As i know kenneth will be reading this, dont complain on here as Sam well no doubt get involved but GET YOUR ARSE ON MSN & GIVE ME A PROPER EXPLANATION INSTED OF GETTING OTHER PEOPLE TO TELL ME!

(Experianced and quick racer also looking for team [moi] if interested please PM me thanks)
Quote from James Montgomery :
(Experianced and quick racer also looking for team [moi] if interested please PM me thanks)

Hmmmmm not so sure about that one

PWRL would never have lasted with racing hero being only 12, gets to fed up to easily at that age!

Best bet for PWRL is for you James to take charge I think...
o aye very funny, im not that slow, i was quickest FXR drive by about a second in the IGTC in SC

It seems it but since kenneth has left, also alot of things have gone with him (server being main one as he paied for it i think)
#4 - Jakg
Do you HAVE to be in a team? if your all a bunch of friends it rocks, but you don't seem to be by the CONTINUOUS team swapping going on.
first ive heard
god job i applied to join tc
Sorry to hear about it and i hope you get into another team Monty
thx trebor
Monty stop doing crap to try and give me a bad name here. I left because I wanted to see if I could get into a team with faster drivers and a team with more respect.
#9 - Jakg
no offence but the very fact you keep changing teams (more than LFSn00b for christs sake) doesn't actually build up ANY respect for you.

Teams should be about a group of friends, not about a group of racers :X
Quote from racer hero :Monty stop doing crap to try and give me a bad name here. I left because I wanted to see if I could get into a team with faster drivers and a team with more respect.

Im not here to give you a bad rep (your ruined that yourself be team swapping and ditching a team you own) i'm here to say that the team is over and how come you cant be paceient enough for the team to develop, and im not the only one to say that (just the only one stupid enough to say it publicly lol)
This constant making of new teams/dying of them after 2 months/ big argumentation afterwards is so sad its almost starting to be funny again.
lol

I thought this team was actuly going to go well because we were in 2 events, just got a server and were getting new skins, we had 5 people in the team (which is all we needed at this stage) and i thought it was going to go well.

Sadly it seems it wont, 6 or 7th new team ive joined has now folded, (seem very good at picking the teams that wont last)
#13 - Davo
not quite, just the head lack paitence............
Jack... Niko has been in a team for a couple of months almost, he is trying hard so leave him out of this please!

A team does not need a server, a forum is best first to keep things organised. Website for info, and a bunch of good friends! Look for new members and get PWRL back on track.
#16 - Jakg
i was taking the piss - Niko seems to have settled down, but i just find the current team situation completely ridiculous.
Quote from jamesrowe :

A team does not need a server, a forum is best first to keep things organised. Website for info, and a bunch of good friends! Look for new members and get PWRL back on track.

Like i say, now kenneth has gone, so has all the stuff...........
not hard to setup a phpbb forum, thats what i did when i was at RF. TBH i think what Kenneth did is rediculous. He's in a good environment at PWRL and there was no need to change. i think his getting big headed tbh, his not all that much faster and has a total of around 300 laps in FZR and ALL tracks combined, not exactly good!
Quote from LFSn00b :I have finally found the team where i like to be, so enough teamswapping for my, if the DR breaks up.

Just saving your neck niko
Monty, I am willing to host a website for you. I can setup a phpBB forum now if you need it. You'll have to wait until July if you want me to make a website though.
That would be great

But first i need to check and see who is leader now, who is in this team (coz racer hero added new people in for one event) and so on.....

So when i get that sorted out, i will speak to you afterwards.

Wow i never knew PWRL were tht popular lol
Quote from zeugnimod :This constant making of new teams/dying of them after 2 months/ big argumentation afterwards is so sad its almost starting to be funny again.

I'm with you zeug (and Davo)...

/ignore Teams section
Quote from racer hero :Monty stop doing crap to try and give me a bad name here. I left because I wanted to see if I could get into a team with faster drivers and a team with more respect.

You left because you got bored of the team you made. We all had respect and you were the one to leave. So dont put the blame on us.

You left.
You just woke up one day and decided to close the team.
You were the one who made things slow.
You didn't organize any recruiting events, or servers for that matter. All of this would have helped get the team going faster. And then you are telling us that we drive slow??
Yeah, like that is true.
Learn how to manage a team before you start one.
I'm gonna tell all the teams that u apply to this.
So now how do you like it? We'll give you a bad name. And you will like it.

(Also, I tell you on MSN that I am disapointed, and you just go
"whatever"? What in the bloody heck is that? YOU JUST SHOWED A TEAM MEMBER DISRESPECT AND YOU ARE CALLING US DISRESPECTFUL!)
Quote from ToxicKlay :You left because you got bored of the team you made. We all had respect and you were the one to leave. So dont put the blame on us.

You left.
You just woke up one day and decided to close the team.
You were the one who made things slow.
You didn't organize any recruiting events, or servers for that matter. All of this would have helped get the team going faster. And then you are telling us that we drive slow??
Yeah, like that is true.
Learn how to manage a team before you start one.
I'm gonna tell all the teams that u apply to this.
So now how do you like it? We'll give you a bad name. And you will like it.

(Also, I tell you on MSN that I am disapointed, and you just go
"whatever"? What in the bloody heck is that? YOU JUST SHOWED A TEAM MEMBER DISRESPECT AND YOU ARE CALLING US DISRESPECTFUL!)

Though of some of them coments were harsh, i got to admit some are true, you added new people in for a event not trusting your curent people, you knew a few members were off coz of stuff (my ankle being one of em) and you still complain, you made this problem your self, you were the one that said you were under too much stress dispite we even offered to help you.....

I am sorry that you did leave but you didnt help your self and since you left you have been rude, and i am still waiting for YOUR reason for why you left, im getting the story from others of what you say on LFS!

And also me and richard have agreed to a 50/50 in charge scheme, so PWRL is still in, our first thing we will do is recruit 2 people to help get the team going again.
Yeah but if it is anything like CR was Monty he will wanna join again within a week or 2

(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG