The online racing simulator
BBT's S2 License Giveaway!!!
(177 posts, started )
Aren't questions 1 and 27 kinda the same?

And exactly what sort of answer are you looking for in response to Q28?

Finally, what do you want the thread title changed to? Sending me an MSN message to change it isn't very helpful.

Oh and fixed a typo in Q26.
I could answer only 11 of the questions right now without searching.

And dont even think of getting the required hotlap time.
I got 10, maybe 11, not too sure on the last question though...
I really hope some lucky (well, I suppose motivated is a better term here ;p) demo racer gets through the test!

Please post the answers after someone wins though, I'm really interested to see the answers to some of the questions
WOW
Do you really wanna give a S2 license?
Jeff, is the Answer to 29 "Dustin Dawes (dawesdust_12)"?

Good show though Jeff, even giving a nice little quiz too, I might steal this post when I feel a tad richer.
Quote from nutty boy :WOW! That's a hard quiz. I know none of the answers straight off. Well of course apart from the end one:P
MAGGOT is definately the best canadian LFS'er :P

:banana: Haha! Thanks Nutty

That IS a tough quiz. I can only answer a few of the questions, and I can't come close to the XRT time. My best on the standard config is a 1:26....
Uhhhhhh, I can't answer this I haven't been paying attention to LFS lately and also I can't make the time on the Track...
eh iv got the anser for like 14 o them rest are retarded cause afterall where all not tech junkies
All of the answers can be found out through normal means (i.e this forum, RSC, the manual and the game). You just have to SEARCH! Well OK you might have to look elsewhere for the answer to Q13.

The time is quite hard, I gave it a shot for 10 laps or so, got down to 1:28.xx, although I am learning to drive-multiscreen now which is taking a little adjusting to. And I've had beer.

Anyway, be grateful, BBT was originally aiming for 50 questions.
:feedtroll
Quote from Krane ::Kick_Can_

I'm not participating.

But ATL doesn't make fuel!!!! Nor do they 'sell' fuel at Blackwood :rolleyes:. They manufacture fuel cells and parts for fuel systems.

Just advising BBT to either fix the question, or remove it alltogether. I guess it would be virtual imaginary fuel that we purchase with non-existent money?
Tweaker, that isn't the answer anyway.

So, you fail.
Then "what KIND of racing fuel" do we buy at Blackwood? There is no answer.

ATL doesn't make fuel, they make fuel cells.
Quote from Tweaker :Then "what KIND of racing fuel" do we buy at Blackwood? There is no answer.

xxxx doesn't make fuel, they make xxxxx.

Yes there is an answer. But it isn't the one you suggested
Then why are you guys censoring it?

If BBT believes there is fuel sold at Blackwood, then I guess there really is clutch damage!! :doh: LFS doesn't have ANY fuel sponsors, just oil (Castrol and Redexx). If you somehow believe ATL is a racing fuel provider, do some research. Or moreso, read the billboards on BL better.
See your PMs Tweaker Answer lies within. I think..
Quote from MAGGOT : Answer lies within. I think..

i like that song

what kind of fuel maggot?, i would like kto know
The answer to the fuel brand is obvious if you look, so I don't think I'm the one needing to "read better" TBH

There's really no need for that type of attitude in here either, who pood in your cereal?

Maybe it should read "What kind of fuel would be sold at Blackwood if it was a real place with real money", but that seems redundant to me.

The question is valid. I would appreciate it if questions regarding the questions were not discussed here; if you have a issue/suggestion/problem or whatnot, then please PM me!
Quote from theirishnoob :eh iv got the anser for like 14 o them rest are retarded cause afterall where all not tech junkies

Hi there ,

if u really want to start on this project don´t answer his questions but race
XRT rev@Bl1

See ( att. file ) how easy it is for Biohazard...
BTW: I you´d be able to race a 1.25.6 sec. you´d become top 38 in the hotlapcharts as well...
Attached files
Biohazard_BL1R_XRT_124480.spr - 69.6 KB - 173 views
Quote from Tweaker :\If BBT believes there is fuel sold at Blackwood, then I guess there really is clutch damage!! :doh: LFS doesn't have ANY fuel sponsors, just oil (Castrol and Redexx). If you somehow believe ATL is a racing fuel provider, do some research. Or moreso, read the billboards on BL better.

let me tell u this, there is gas sold at blackwood U JUST GOTTA LOOK It ISNT ON A BILLBOARD OR ANYTHING. u prolly pass it every time on blackwood u just dont kno.
NOTE:

Due to me catching a beating on MSN by a number of reasonable fellows,

THE REQUIRED TIME IS NOW

1:26:25, original post has been updated.
Heh, if that was on the standard layout, I could just about get the time! Of course... I don't need an S2 Voucher... :P

I take it since you changed the time, you are still yet to get any applicants?

BBT's S2 License Giveaway!!!
(177 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG