The online racing simulator
Drift Brigade
(7 posts, started )
Drift Brigade
The team was closed by its leader Zach at around July 2007. This thread is no more usefull and may be deleted if someone see it.

-Jonathan
#2 - RaDuS
I i recently got licensed and am catching on VERY fast i can already drift almost perfectly without screwing up i live in canada and am looking for a team around this area anyways i and devoted and i can take critisism and use it to get better.. anyways i am interested in this team just throw me a pm . thanks alot!
Quote from Riders Motion :
Tryouts:
Invite only!

Just catch any Drift Brigade member online and if you're good enough you'll know
Quote from Riders Motion :About Us
The team was formed when ZachW. asked Mikey if he would like to form a team called Drift Brigade. He said yes, and then everything just sorta felt into place.

Sounds more like a love story

Good LUCK
#5 - RaDuS
Quote :Just catch any Drift Brigade member online and if you're good enough you'll know.

kk
Quote from Riders Motion :Just catch any Drift Brigade member online and if you're good enough you'll know

I can drift ace, if you want, we can put our teams together; I.C and DB, that way we have more members
so is team orange...they are the probably best drift team in LFS and i think there is a team orange team in real life?

Drift Brigade
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG