The online racing simulator
No, that's not our reallife firstname but it is our real name in LFS and other games.
Somebody told us never to tell your realname on the internet.
Maybey he is a little paranoid?
Everybody knows us as Demon and Diablo so I think it is the best name to fill in.
But if you really want to know, my name is Erwin and my brothers name is Ruud.
I hope now we can forget about this unimportant stuff and lets race....
I'd be interested in joining this league. Been looking for an F1 style BF1 league and this looks quite good.
I have no team or team-mate though!
[QUOTE=Demon68;424744]No, that's not our reallife firstname but it is our real name in LFS and other games.
Somebody told us never to tell your realname on the internet.
Maybey he is a little paranoid?

[QUOTE]Everybody knows us as Demon and Diablo so I think it is the best name to fill in.[/QUOTE]

In the sense of you two guys getting called that by other people face to face (not over teh in3rwebs). Besides, on the classifications LFS licencenames are listed - so if you want to be stopped on the servers, you can be

[QUOTE]But if you really want to know, my name is Erwin and my brothers name is Ruud.[/QUOTE]

OK, that's progress. Put E. Ryder and R. Ryder on the rear wings and we can see what we can do.

[QUOTE]I hope now we can forget about this unimportant stuff and lets race....
[/QUOTE]

I hope the same once we get these formalities out the way.
Okey we will change the skin, but it's impossible to do that this evening.
If you take a look at our skin you see it is not easy to change.
I need Abode to do that, and I don't have that installed on my game computer.
I promise to change it for the next race.
OK then, race under your current skins.

For this race, we will waive any skin penalties (with the exception of the intellectual property ones)
Thanks, now I only need the password
Quote from Demon68 :Thanks, now I only need the password

No-one else has the password, not even me . It will be sent by PM and/or MSN at 7:45 or so.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE DOOMED! NO PW!!!
Im really sorry guys, i have to pull out of this race, looks like school work has caught up with me
Quote from (-Mark-) :Im really sorry guys, i have to pull out of this race, looks like school work has caught up with me

Your telling me you can't outrun your school work in an F1 car?! Must be fast school work.
Skin penalties?
Explain.
You can't use any real life sponsors on your skin (e.g.: Bridgestone, Castrol, MOMO, Eibach Springs, Brembo) and any other car make except for perhaps BMW as the car is actually a BMW . You could do like what I did, I just replaced the sponsors with LFS sponsors (e.g.: EvoStar, Volante, Freno etc.).
Quote from duke_toaster :No-one else has the password, not even me . It will be sent by PM and/or MSN at 7:45 or so.

I don't have the password yet and the race is only 10 mins away
Would I be able to watch the race? I wanted to compete but I didn't have the time to put the practise in. I have a load of spare time tonight though so please could I get the password so I can watch? (@Duke - you have me on msn, my display name is Danny atm)
Moved to Q11: SGPS Testing. PW the same.

Qualifying start delayed to 8:45 BST.
KM, the server was a backup measure. At Aston we will use a different server
Well that went well /sarcasm.
#44 - Nobo
lag was on both servers and i still think it was not server related, but noone hears on me
Lag... Lag... Lag...
Spin... Spin... Spin...
Disconnection... Dis... you get the message.

Was poor, I might attend the next. I hope it goes much better!
Quote from Leprekaun :You can't use any real life sponsors on your skin (e.g.: Bridgestone, Castrol, MOMO, Eibach Springs, Brembo) and any other car make except for perhaps BMW as the car is actually a BMW . You could do like what I did, I just replaced the sponsors with LFS sponsors (e.g.: EvoStar, Volante, Freno etc.).

That's not realistic!
If it was supposed to be F1 the only skin penalty you should hae is no tabacco.
Good point. I would have thought that the best way to go would be to only use skins of F1 teams from past or present (or in Prodrive's case, future), instead of fictional teams using fake sponsors.

I didn't enter this series because I am proud to drive for my team, Ready 4 Racing, but was not allowed to use the skin. I would probably have stretched the point and jumped in a JPS Lotus though if I had had the chance.
Quote from Leprekaun :You can't use any real life sponsors on your skin (e.g.: Bridgestone, Castrol, MOMO, Eibach Springs, Brembo) and any other car make except for perhaps BMW as the car is actually a BMW . You could do like what I did, I just replaced the sponsors with LFS sponsors (e.g.: EvoStar, Volante, Freno etc.).

Castrol is an LFS sponsor, but other than that your right about the rest. Its easy enough to make the skin changes, but it would have been nice to be told what was needed before the day of the bloody race. As for real F1 skins...well this is not a replica F1 season as far as I am aware, although it did a very good impression of the 6 car US GP that everyone loved so much.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG