The online racing simulator
Full grid UF1 at Westhill
(41 posts, started )
Didn't we agree on "the same time tomorrow" (today)? Where y'all at?
So what about the start grid positions at Blackwood, the last cars are starting under the bridge?
That looks like mad fun!
id love to be in something like that. if anything gets organised like a one off event make sure its advertised on this here forum so i dont miss it!. lol
#30 - Jakg
that was just a random comb - "wierd combo flash-mobbing" - coming to a W21 server list near you!

I would love to race, but i got stuck at Karkand
Haha, Karkand... I did 195 tours there.
I would love to have a full UF1 grid one day... Only thing is someones bound to swipe me on T1, someone always does..
Quote from Kronvall :2 pics from me.

That looks really fun!...i would get 2fps with 27 cars lol!...imagine 32
Quote from Jakg :that was just a random comb - "wierd combo flash-mobbing" - coming to a W21 server list near you!

I would love to race, but i got stuck at Karkand

Let me guess, game went something like this:

1. Spawn
2. Everyone runs to first battle / tks for the tanks / APCs
3. 'Nades / Medic
4. Tank vs infantry
5. 'Nades / Medic
6. Artillery
7. USMC takes a flag (at some point)
8. No one spawns, flag is lost
9. 'Nades / Medic
10. USMC wins by spawnkilling / loses by not being able to take flag / takes a flag.
11. etc

(spent more than 258 hours on Karkand)
and then the hackers turn up....
#37 - Jakg
Quote from DanneDA :
1. Spawn
2. Everyone runs to first battle / tks for the tanks / APCs
3. 'Nades / Medic
4. Tank vs infantry
5. 'Nades / Medic
6. Artillery
7. USMC takes a flag (at some point)
8. No one spawns, flag is lost
9. 'Nades / Medic
10. USMC wins by spawnkilling / loses by not being able to take flag / takes a flag.
11. etc

IO

You spawn, and .25 secs later your dead
15 secs later you spawn, and .5 secs later you get given a nade(-the pin)
15 secs later you spawn and get to move (result!). Then comes the obligatory "boom headshot"
15 secs later you leave BF2, open LFS and have some fun
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :I would love to have a full UF1 grid one day... Only thing is someones bound to swipe me on T1, someone always does..

the first 3 turns are flat out, but some people brake, get rear-ended, spin and hit others - its why i kept loosing, rather than owning them like i should
Impressive pics.
Quote from Jakg :IO

You spawn, and .25 secs later your dead
15 secs later you spawn, and .5 secs later you get given a nade(-the pin)
15 secs later you spawn and get to move (result!). Then comes the obligatory "boom headshot"
15 secs later you leave BF2, open LFS and have some fun the first 3 turns are flat out, but some people brake, get rear-ended, spin and hit others - its why i kept loosing, rather than owning them like i should

I'd probably be the arse that's doing all that crap to you when you're trying to leave to cap one of MEC's flags, haha.
:o i didn't even know it was possible to have more than 20 cars on the grid These huge grids would be nice for endurance racing
this screen was taken from the Kyoto 24h Quali Session at sunday evening.
Full Server 32 cars were leaving pits at once.

while racing there weree no lags at all, only pitting took a couple of seconds each time.

Full grid UF1 at Westhill
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG