The online racing simulator
Test section
(21 posts, closed, started )
Test section
Wasn't quite sure where to post this....but on most forums...there is normally a test section...where you test stuff...like sigs, and other stuff
I think its quite useful, but we might have some spamming issues, where ppl can be warned...but i'd rather not get into that
Please give suggestions of this , And no of topic swearing at me for something i shouldn't have done....i said...PLEASE
ummm...okay. I dont see what this has to do with the LFS forums. Anyway, if you want to test sig's, just press "preview Signature"

Yes, its that button there.....thats it, little higher....NO! not that one....that one!.....ok click it.....yay!

Quite simple really
A section to test Sigs and other stuff? :scared:

Yeah, we definitely need that.
But still....i like the idea, you know all these people who do that <HTML> stuff , they might like it, and for other things
HTML is disabled on this forum.
oh...but you know what i mean...those crazy guys, with BIG Glasses, who like make really cool stuff, like flashy animation thingy
Images in signatures?

Those are turned off too for bandwidth reasons, and because they are a pest to deal with, nor does 99% of the people here like them.

You may be more interested in a graphics design forum though, I'm pretty sure that is what you are looking for, but not here, this is a game forum.
SIM Forum Nuse - SIM Forum. :rolleyes:
wow lol
I've never really understood the point of test forums, I mean what is there to test?

They just look messy and are a waste of space IMO.
Quote from ajp71 :I've never really understood the point of test forums, I mean what is there to test?

They just look messy and are a waste of space IMO.

agreed.
We already have a test patch forum, and what is a sig?

SIG (Special Interest Group) ???????

I hate it very much if i don´t know whats the point of a thread, this thread is such one.
lock n delete
There is a test forum, only it's for testing useful stuff, not sigs (and hidden from mortal eyes). If you change your sig, and can't be bothered to use the preview function, just bring up a thread where you already posted and F5 it.

I could only see a test section increasing spamming levels. In fact every thread is another opportunity to spam, to keep things spam free but completely fair, I should lock every single thread. Ever. Problem solved.
testing testing 123
I guess i figured out what u mean
'Sig' is short for 'Signature.' The little thing that many people have under all of their posts. (Mine has my teamname/number and a link to MSz in it.. I think. I forget what it is now. ROFL)
#19 - Jakg
Click "Go Advanced" and "Preview Post"?
Quote from Bob Smith :to keep things spam free but completely fair, I should lock every single thread. Ever. Problem solved.

:sadbanana Bob>:chairs:<Frenchy :bananadea< frenchy 5 minutes later
Okay I think we've all had our fun here now.
This thread is closed

Test section
(21 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG