The online racing simulator
Fakers And Originals Protection
Hi all - mainly to LFS team.

I wish if you can disable connecting on server with a used nick and also disable changing nick in the game or kick when somebody change it to the same nick like another have.

Because there is no other way how to uncover fakers in the game and they are really awful with mess and rush they are doin (for example faker is spamming and crashing others and after that vote kick the original player, everyone press 1, because they are angry).

I hope you will think about it, thanks.

ps: sorry for mistakes in this language
Only way to fix that is to buy S2.
Quote from alpracka :Hi all - mainly to LFS team.

I wish if you can disable connecting on server with a used nick and also disable changing nick in the game or kick when somebody change it to the same nick like another have.

Because there is no other way how to uncover fakers in the game and they are really awful with mess and rush they are doin (for example faker is spamming and crashing others and after that vote kick the original player, everyone press 1, because they are angry).

I hope you will think about it, thanks.

ps: sorry for mistakes in this language

Actually, there IS a foolproof way to prevent this from happening...follow this link for more details on a prevention solution!: https://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=shop
Well,

because im not a lame ;-) i will buy it. And I will be a lame for some time...
#5 - wark
Quote from alpracka :Well,

because im not a lame ;-) i will buy it. And I will be a lame for some time...

That's the spirit! welcome to the forums.
This is one of the best suggestions I've seen here in a long time. This could really help some demoers out; and give a better impression to them of what life after a license is like.
Even in Demo, you can NOT join a server with the same name as another or change when on the server. Look at the names carefully, there will be something different. Not much you can do about the situation since the names are NOT the same.

Even with S2 servers, you can't prevent someone from imitating your online nick. On the CLC server (S2 cruising server for those in demo who don't know about it) I had folks steal my nick many times in fun. My nick is "|-NightHawk-|" which can be done with many variations to look the same on the server. I have a screenshot with 4 or 5 of us lined up.

Edit: Here we go. An S2 server. Which one is me?

Fair comment Mike, but I will guarantee that had I been present I would have spotted you in the time it takes to press "Shift-Control"...The online nick can be played with, but the registered username is sacred!

When I was demo I always thought having a passworded server where only pre approved racers can join would be a good idea. ie register on a site and be emailed the server password. If the user messes about revoke their license.

But then I went and bought S2 and the idea seemed kinda pointless :P
It'd be a nice thing for demo users, but just too much hassle to implement and enforce.

When racers say S2 is a totally different experience, it's not a marketing gimmick. Take the plunge! Go S2!
buy s2 :PP its fun you wont be dissapointed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG