The online racing simulator
Madcatz wheel....?
(6 posts, started )
Madcatz wheel....?
Hey there, ok, so I baught an x-box madcatz racing wheel about 2 years ago. It can plug into PS1/ PS2, x-box, and gamcube. Recently I got a ps2 - PC input converter. So now my wheel can plug into my PC for LFS, the problem is that it doens't reconize my pedals and butons, but it DOES reconzie the wheel and shifter? Does anyone have any tips or even maybe a custome made driver that might work? LOL, 1 in a million chance of making this work but w/e...

Thanks
Hi Matt0snap,

you have to assign pedal axis.Control -> Axis (see attached picture) and also assign buttons.Control -> Buttons 1 or Buttons 2.
Attached images
wheel_pedals axis.jpg
I tried doing that a while ago, but nothing. I then went to the control panel (not in LFS) and went to game controlers. Even in that the pedals didnt work. and I callibrated it. I will try again, thanks for info.
#4 - RaDuS
im using this ps2 logitech at the time it cost me friend 200$ about a year ago i forget wat kind it is but it works fine i really like it, it has the 900 Degree wheel paddle shifters its great.

(all i did was change it to steering wheel setting and everything worked)
Quote from Matt0snap :I tried doing that a while ago, but nothing. I then went to the control panel (not in LFS) and went to game controlers. Even in that the pedals didnt work. and I callibrated it. I will try again, thanks for info.

If it doesn't recognize the pedal axis, there is not much you can do.
yah, I figured there was nothing I could do. Oh well, glad I found a driver for my PS3 controller on the internet. Least I dont gotta use mouse and keyboard Thanks for the help everyone.

Madcatz wheel....?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG