The online racing simulator
Ok Something Bad Happened (missing an attachment? read this!)
Hello all,

Two days ago (friday - saturday night) i moved the forum to our new servers. I since then found out that there was a small but unacceptable connectivity (network related) problem.
Whilst trying to solve this problem something bad happened : i lost access to the web server the forum ran on.
Because it was not possible to gain access to it the same day, I've decided to move the forum back to it's old place again.

This means that the attachments that were uploaded since saturday morning will be missing. I'm really sorry about that, but there's just nothing I can do about this at the moment.

Second reason why moved the forum back to the old server is that I can now in a relaxed manner fix the connectivity problems on the new servers, without disrupting this live forum.

So, now you know the reason for the black out this evening.
We'll see when the forum (and other websites) will be moving again. At the moment I don't know.

Wil keep you informed.

Victor
ok, thanks for info Victor

Frenchy

edit: heheh, just noticed some of the smileys have changed < lol
right - due to forum-upgrade - those always get overridden - copying originals back
Cheers for letting us know whats going on Vic . I was worried for a minute there that I couldn't connect to LFS forums because of some sort of region issues but here they are again .
Cool
yes i couldnt connect hours ago, i thought it was my internet connections,

thx Victor
So this might be why I haven't been able to access the forums from home for 2 days now?
Quote from danowat :So this might be why I haven't been able to access the forums from home for 2 days now?

Not really. I cant access to the forum for just several hours. You have to update the DNS of the forum in order to get access

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG