The online racing simulator
Looking for someone to run a LFS Forum with me....
I have a forum http://rar.freeforums.org/ DOMAIN NAME WILL BE CHANGING...

This is a clan forum, but also has a section to upload skins for people to use, looking for an Administrator to run the forum with me.
Anyone interested, either sign up on the site and post me a PM or email admin@rar-clan.co.uk

Thank you

Regards

Matthew.
What exactly is the purpose when you have the official forum right here with over a million skins?
Quote from XCNuse :What exactly is the purpose when you have the official forum right here with over a million skins?

Maybe some people dont like this forum.....and the lack of rules...So thats probally why he wants to start his own.
Quote from TypeRCivic :Maybe some people dont like this forum.....and the lack of rules...So thats probally why he wants to start his own.

Thank you, if you are interested, give me a shout. I also dont like the order of this forum, its not in the best of orders, and would like to start one that is easier to follow.
I understand you....
Quote from [DaEmOn] :Thank you, if you are interested, give me a shout. I also dont like the order of this forum, its not in the best of orders, and would like to start one that is easier to follow.

Care to explain your reasoning?
Also keep in mind its hard to keep in order with 4 moderators, 2 social developers, and several thousands of users making new threads every minute, and posts every quarter seconds.
Any ideas are helpful.
If you have an up-and-running, official clan with more than 15 members or so, you could have it added to the sub-forum in the teams and leagues section. I'd pm one of the mods and ask them for one. You get to be the mod, have control of the forum, etc, etc. It's basically your own forum.
#8 - RaDuS
why not use this forum not hard to click on skins and pick one without even typing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG