The online racing simulator
indeed. i'm quite dissapointed in the lack of teams this round. i woulda liked to know, only 2 teams told me they couldn't drive
Quote from BenjiMC :indeed. i'm quite dissapointed in the lack of teams this round. i woulda liked to know, only 2 teams told me they couldn't drive

Yeah, totally.. :|
Quote from RudolfR :

After 4 hours cP#2 finishes 1 sec behind cP#1.... jikes!... yes, it was bloddy thrilling!
Quote from BenjiMC :3:11 Saftey car deployed, Car 07 puncture

Why is the Safety Car deployed because of a puncture!? I couldn´t see what happend on LFS Spectator!? I haven´t seen that happening in earlier races.

Anyone care to tell what happend!?
Quote from srdsprinter :Wow! another great race everybody! Sorry the turnout wasn't as high

Thought with all these new teams we'd be full?

Great job to DR, sorry about all their drive-thrus! Need to read the rules!

thanks, was a shame! 3 pitted after first stint a little early as I picked up a puncture, then I forgot to refuel... so came in again. then 2 drive throughs and also a couple offs. happy we lapped everyone barr cP. if it had been not such an eventful race, we wouldn't have been so many laps behind cP

stint 1 was fun, hotlapping to keep time building. stint 2 was pretty quiet until drive throughs. stint 3 was meant to be tomylee's but he was to late to jump in the car . tys took over stint for, was sadly a few seconds slower than me perlap but we all had hardly any practise at all :o.

car is behing changed with ates for next race
Quote from srdsprinter :Wow! another great race everybody! Sorry the turnout wasn't as high

Thought with all these new teams we'd be full?

Great job to DR, sorry about all their drive-thrus! Need to read the rules!

thanks, was a shame! I pitted after first stint a little early as I picked up a puncture, then I forgot to refuel... so came in again. then 2 drive throughs and also a couple offs. happy we lapped everyone barr cP. if it had been not such an eventful race, we wouldn't have been so many laps behind cP

stint 1 was fun, hotlapping to keep time building. stint 2 was pretty quiet until drive throughs. stint 3 was meant to be tomylee's but he was to late to jump in the car . tys took over stint four, was sadly a few seconds slower than me perlap but we all had hardly any practise at all :o.

car is behing changed with pates for next race
hmm I'm very sorry for that incident sorry Mitch.

hmm and benji got another question ,before SC phase I was in the same lap as #1 and #14 aprox 10to20 sec behind, after SC phase (where I was the first car that's join SC and it let pass me ,I make a lap and see that I'm 2nd behind the SC ) hej where direct behind me both teams and a must go to side (blue flag) ,so in finaly I lost two laps.

Anyway Great racing evening .Thanks guys for racing
Well ,its ok

RACE STATS CAN BE FOUND

HERE
Wish I had done the practice like cP had. I only did about 50 laps if that pre-race. .

I think you did well Mitch seen as you had 0 practice and a car you dont like
Quote from BranislavS :hmm I'm very sorry for that incident sorry Mitch.

hmm and benji got another question ,before SC phase I was in the same lap as #1 and #14 aprox 10to20 sec behind, after SC phase (where I was the first car that's join SC and it let pass me ,I make a lap and see that I'm 2nd behind the SC ) hej where direct behind me both teams and a must go to side (blue flag) ,so in finaly I lost two laps.

Anyway Great racing evening .Thanks guys for racing

You were allowed past and so where they, then when you rejoined the SC que you didn't need to let them past you until the restart. No overtaking is to be done on the SC periods
Can anybody post the replay. You can't get it from the CP team site.
OMG! We just forgot about the league, sorry guys.
I guess 1 month of break is a bit too long.
Quote from BenjiMC :Race started, Drive through car, 15 overtaking before pole car has passed start line

Sorry for that, guys! the car in front of me breaked suddenly, like wanting to go to pit...(maybe forgot fuel, I thought) and I didn´t see, that he was breaking because of another car who hit the wall..and in the same time there were green flag, so I passed. Got confused.

but when does the green flag come?
Green flag is as soon as the SC pulls off the racing line. theres also an RCM to show this
Quote from Humbleridderen :Sorry for that, guys! the car in front of me breaked suddenly, like wanting to go to pit...(maybe forgot fuel, I thought) and I didn´t see, that he was breaking because of another car who hit the wall..and in the same time there were green flag, so I passed. Got confused.

but when does the green flag come?

Yeah that was me who hit the wall . I thought my tyres were slightly warmer, sadly they were not!

I tried to put my foot down to stay with the cP guys but my tyres had to much pressure in, went straight side on into the wall .

Sorry for that Humbleridderen!
Quote from jamesrowe :Yeah that was me who hit the wall . I thought my tyres were slightly warmer, sadly they were not!

I tried to put my foot down to stay with the cP guys but my tyres had to much pressure in, went straight side on into the wall .

Sorry for that Humbleridderen!

well, didn´t make any big change anyway. Our tyres had to be changed 10 times or so in the race, so we couldn´t really compete anyway. But next time we will have a better set
Quote from Humbleridderen :well, didn´t make any big change anyway. Our tyres had to be changed 10 times or so in the race, so we couldn´t really compete anyway. But next time we will have a better set

Great! So will we I ruined ours
Quote from jamesrowe :thanks, was a shame! I pitted after first stint a little early as I picked up a puncture, then I forgot to refuel... so came in again. then 2 drive throughs and also a couple offs. happy we lapped everyone barr cP. if it had been not such an eventful race, we wouldn't have been so many laps behind cP

You didn't lap us

You ended up a lap ahead, but you didn't lap us. Great race though. Get those issues sorted and you should be fine for the future!
Quote from srdsprinter :You didn't lap us

You ended up a lap ahead, but you didn't lap us. Great race though. Get those issues sorted and you should be fine for the future!

Ahh yeah . Well several times I almost caught you up, then Drive Through Penalty came up . Thought LOTF was a marshal either that or a marshan

Tys sadly had to make an unscheduled stop due my poor set build, a tyre almost popped on him like two had on me!
Quote from jamesrowe :Ahh yeah . Well several times I almost caught you up, then Drive Through Penalty came up . Thought LOTF was a marshal either that or a marshan

Tys sadly had to make an unscheduled stop due my poor set build, a tyre almost popped on him like two had on me!

We actually had a pretty good race with you guys, due to the strategy/mishaps you had. I think we got past into 3rd on a 2 occasions. Our car never had the outright speed (qualified 8th, slowest top speed as well), but we were fairly consistent. We had one drive-thru due to a mishap with the names, and I had a fairly large incident on lap 2, which fortunately we didn't have to pit for.

The Safety car caught us out, as you got to make up the better part of a lap on us, while we were stuck in que.

Our team, myself certainly included, has difficulty with the low downforce setups right now. We sacrificed too much outright speed for driveability. Hopefully we can get a better handle on it through this month off to be ready for westhill.

We may have "Marsh" but we ain't Marshalls
Quote from jamesrowe :Ahh yeah . Well several times I almost caught you up, then Drive Through Penalty came up . Thought LOTF was a marshal either that or a marshan

We did have a good race with you guys. The first one I really enjoyed all of. We look forward to next month. Westhill is one of my favorite tracks.

Good race everyone!
Ugh, westhill. This track is fun but I always found getting a set that'll last really hard there.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG