The online racing simulator
Help With Replays
(2 posts, started )
Help With Replays
Hi i downloaded an spr file of a wr time for blackwood how do i get it to play woth the replay analyser also when i try to play it in lfs it says it was made with a newer version how do i update my version help?
Replay analysers read the data from RAF files.
Quote from LFS Main Site : LFS Replay Analysers work by reading a RAF file created by Live for Speed and displaying the data in their own way on graphs or map displays. To create a RAF file, record a single player replay and then watch the replay. At any time during the lap BEFORE the lap you wish to analyse, press ESC and click on "Output lap data" and type in a name for the RAF file. Output will start when the car crosses the finish line. The RAF will be stored in the "lfs\data\raf" folder.

If you have a problem because of the LFS version, then first check your current version. If it's not "S2 alpha 0.5W" then simply use the auto-update feature. Start LFS, go to the multiplayer section; LFS will ask you if you want to upgrade; click "Yes" and the patch will be downloaded and installed.

If you do have 0.5W, then the replay was made with one of the newest test patches. Simplest is to wait until next weekend, when patch X is (expected) to be released. Again, auto-update will take care of things. If you don't want to wait that long, go to the "Patch Test" sub-forum here, and get the latest test patch, W21.

Help With Replays
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG