The online racing simulator
Getting a used Momo
(7 posts, started )
Getting a used Momo
I've been eying the used MOMOs on ebay, and was wondering, should I be staying away from purchasing a used wheel?

Allot of those wheels are going for dirt cheap, in the 20-30 dollar range. I know the old adage, "You get what you pay for", but really, for somebody who doesn't play LFS too competetively, do you think it'd be entirely feasible for me to bid for one of these wheels?

I know wheels don't last forever, but should I be wary of used MOMOs in particular?
#2 - Jakg
Looking at my Momo, the sensors in the wheel are going and so are the pedals, i would try to sell it but i've got to much of a conscience to rip people off

IMO it sounds dodgy, they may work, but they may also be on there VERY last legs
Personally i wouldnt trust a 2nd hand momo (my pedals were rubbish), a DFP on the other hand? the pedal set is a bit more reliable in my opinion, I sold one to a friend a while ago and it still works fine for him to this day.
Go for a second hand DFP instead of the momo as the DFP pedals are really easy to fix when they break, and they will break.
Check His Feedback
#6 - Jakg
Quote from FOGlegsy :Personally i wouldnt trust a 2nd hand momo (my pedals were rubbish), a DFP on the other hand? the pedal set is a bit more reliable in my opinion, I sold one to a friend a while ago and it still works fine for him to this day.

Quote from Bramski :Go for a second hand DFP instead of the momo as the DFP pedals are really easy to fix when they break, and they will break.

LOL

AFAIK the Momo and DFP use the same pedals
Make sure the pedals are good (i.e. not spiking) cause thats what happened to mine & now they're just useless junk.

Getting a used Momo
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG