The online racing simulator
Full grid UF1 at Westhill
(41 posts, started )
Wow, that was really amazing to race online against 31 other people. LFS ran amazingly smooth and the FPS were ok as well on my PC. I've attached some replays, to show that LFS is really the best online racing simulator out there!
Attached images
t2.jpg
fullgrid.jpg
raceaction.jpg
fullgrid3.jpg
raceaction2.jpg
Those shots look like great fun.
WOW

That looked great, however if I was the guy at the back, think I could have done with some binoculars to see the lights.
#4 - RiGun
I was in that server but it keeped kicking me from it, damn you my dear ISP!!!

Imagine a full grid with the saubers on it! it would be maddness :P
I was in that screenshot somewhere. it really was brilliant starting last and working your way up the grid!! Some of the best races i've had in LFS, pity it was WE though, it's not exactly the best track for the UF1000.
#6 - Jakg
Quote from GP4Flo :Wow, that was really amazing to race online against 31 other people. LFS ran amazingly smooth and the FPS were ok as well on my PC. I've attached some replays, to show that LFS is really the best online racing simulator out there!

was great fun - although i was getting a phantom FPS drop coming onto the straight

PS - Somehow i was leading in them piccies!

Some GREAT racing was to be had though
I was there too. Was great fun and I had some great battles with driving door to door for the half of the lap! And even with so many people on track it was very clean racing and that suprised me a bit. But I guess people can handle the UF1 better than the BF1 for example.
Looks like great fun. Too bad I missed it! Same time tomorrow?
2 pics from me.
Attached images
lfs_00000003.JPG
lfs_00000004.JPG
#10 - Jakg
wish i saved the replay so i would have a decent sized (1680*1050) pic with some decent size skins (Jakg <3 the new 1024 skins )

Anyone care to toss a replay my way of me?
#12 - Jakg
Getting a 404 here
Corrected.
#14 - Jakg
thanks!
Nice one! Wish my gfx card & connection could handle that many
Damn, that looks sooo cool! Great "ant-behaviour" there
I can't see the pics, buuuhuu

Are you guys going to do teh same today?
#18 - wien
That was probably the most fun I've had in LFS for a while. Same time today I hope?
Quote from MyBoss :I can't see the pics, buuuhuu

Something went wrong during the server move I think. Here are a few shots while Victor fixes the old attachments.
Attached images
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
except the missing shadows under the more then 8 cars it looks nice.I bet it has to be interesting races.
#20 - Jakg
yup, the 32 car grid just shows up that problem more and more

Was great fun though - who said a UF1 cant keep up with anything?
#21 - Jakg
Here be some piccies - although i want the replay of me god-dammit!
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
Grabby2.jpg
Grabby3.jpg
Grabby4.jpg
Grabby5.jpg
Grabby6.jpg
Car thirteen in the last picture in the first set of screenshots is probably doing it wrong.
Nice higher-res pics Jakg. Looking at the curbs though, reminds me... gotta get rid of that big stone in the middle of the green curb.
#24 - Jakg
i think it looks good as it is, but i HATE the 8 car shadow limit
Indeed Jakg, seeing my computer can take more shadows easily, seeing at the back of a 32 car grid, the FPS is still 60.

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG