The online racing simulator
The Gentlefoot Formula Challenge
Preparations for the first Gentlefoot Formula Challenge are nearing completion.

There will be a 'dry run' event to be held on May 27th at 20:00 GMT (21:00 BST). Go to http://www.gentlefoot.com/LFS/forum/index.php and register on the forum. You will then be able to sign up for this event by sending me a PM stating your LFS Name, screen name and what car you will be driving (if you haven't entered the championship already).

All the information about the event is in the GFC forum.
No one interested?
Well the 24 hour race ends that afternoon, so it may not be the best choice of date.
I'll be there
I wont be taking part....running a 130 odd lap race with these cars at FE club is my idea of a complete nightmare tbh, though i kind of understand your reason for running it there.
Quote from The Moose :I wont be taking part....running a 130 odd lap race with these cars at FE club is my idea of a complete nightmare tbh, though i kind of understand your reason for running it there.

Come on mate - it'll be fun and people will soon learn that we have to be sensible with two classes on track.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Come on mate - it'll be fun and people will soon learn that we have to be sensible with two classes on track.

I'll pop in later and see what it's like
#8 - robt
i may be there, but im out all day that day and might not be back in time (no doubt my pedals will give up 20 laps in or the freezer will turn the pc off :really
I'm in. I certainly expect it to be interesting.
I'll be on vacation, so I won't be able to join the 'dry run'. Maybe later.
I'd probably be up for it, if I wasn't so gack in the FOX and FO8
Quote from Syfoon :I'd probably be up for it, if I wasn't so gack in the FOX and FO8

Don't worry about that. There is a range of pace among the field. It's more about avoiding crashing/pitstops in this type of dual class event.

Check out the race results of Sunday's race. If you look at the number of pitstops everyone made you'll see what I mean. I was on a 1 stop strategy, stopped 4 times and still won the class lol.

Race Results: http://gentlefoot.com/LFS/GFCRace0_results.html

GF
Calendar for season 1 now published. Accepting entries for race 1 on 17th June. Get in quick to avoid being on reserves list.

GF
Quote from Gentlefoot :Calendar for season 1 now published. Accepting entries for race 1 on 17th June. Get in quick to avoid being on reserves list.

GF

Already had 13 entries so be quick. Probably this race will be full within 36 hours I will accept reserves as there are usually a number of no shows.
Entry added.

Nice calender. The venues look ideal for these cars.

This should be a great series, thanks for all the effort your putting in to get this thing organised
yey Moose! Looking forward to see you @ the tracks
I was hoping for AS North.
No AS Noth. I thought about it but it's just too tight and short. We've done that at Club

Anyone up for some racing right now. Few of us on the server now. It's Aston Historic so great fun in both classes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG