The online racing simulator
PS3 Controller Help Please
(8 posts, started )
Is it true that I can play LFS with a PS3 SIXAXIS controller? I have coneected mine to my PC via USB and when I go on the controls menu, I can see the tab for the PS3 controller but I can't click on it, am I doing something wrong? Do I need to do a certain something?

Thanks in advance
Provided that it is correctly detected and supported by windows, you will definitely be able to use it!

Another thing to note is that Xbox 360 wired controllers are officially supported by Windows, and the wireless controllers work if you buy an official Microsoft Xbox PC USB receiver, about $25AUD.
Wow that was fast!

But when I plug it in, it does not seem to detect any buttons that I press, maybe I need to recharge it? I'll try that then see if it works

Thank you for the help about XBox controllers though!

EDIT: This is what the controller menu looks like when I go on it

As you can see, I can see the PS3 controller tab, but I can't click on it

I hope that this helps
I know this is off topic, but is your name Hughes? Because mine is too
my name is alex hughes i didn't want to give away my age when i was young so instead of hughesie90 which is when i was born i use 89 for some reason, i really have no idea

but your english badge beside your name i assume your english, i come from a welsh background (FAR,FAR,FAR BACK)
thanks for the question, it's a change for the normal ones that go on in this forum
#7 - doyal
Hi there, Have you tried clicking the 'wheel/js' button? That is where you normally map axis, which I would assume would be the same for your game controller.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG