The online racing simulator
Round 2 Complaints/Protest Post here.
Round 2 is complete, you have 24 hours to post here if you have an official complaint to make.

Any official complaints/protest should be:

Division
Cars involved
Lap number
What happened (Brief description) from your point of view.

We will allow the other driver to comment on their view.

No other opinions will be allowed in this thread.

The admin will then rule on the incident.

greetz

der butz
Division 1
Myself and J.Parker
1 (sprint race)
Just after the first series of turns, coming up to the 90 degree left hander I suddenly got side-swiped and put off the track, this put me down alot of positions. Not saying it was a wreck, but I'd just like it checked out.
Three for you guys to look at from me, ill post them seperately

Division 1 sprint race
Cars involved Bladey and me
Lap number 1

I was very close behind Bladey. He made a big mistake in the chicane before the final turn and went way off wide through the cones and onto the grass. He went accross the grass without lifting and rejoined infront of me braking hard and at a much slower pace than you would normally, forcing me to brake harder than normal to avoid a crash. This allowed Kaw to come up the inside and overtake me easily as my pace up the straight was much slower than normal. From my point of view a clear use of Bladey cutting to hold on to a place added with him then rejoining and causing me to slow down losing me a place.
#4 - Dru
Quote from mcintyrej :Division 1
Myself and J.Parker
1 (sprint race)
Just after the first series of turns, coming up to the 90 degree left hander I suddenly got side-swiped and put off the track, this put me down alot of positions. Not saying it was a wreck, but I'd just like it checked out.

My version of events , many cars in a tight space (check the replay) i have moose in front,you to the right mike behind etc etc no room to swing a cat in.

I nudge moose ahead under braking thet slows me, mike taps me from behind and the car jumps to the right, this is where the movement into you is

I can understand why you have made your comments but maybe on a replay from over head it looks different to what if felt like in the car ?

Regards,

Dru.
A.K.A.J.Parker
almost the same as the first one!

Division 1 sprint race
Cars involved nacnac and me
Lap number 2 i think

I was very close behind nacnac. He made a big mistake in the chicane before the final turn and went way off wide through the cones and onto the grass. He went accross the grass without lifting and rejoined infront of me braking at a much slower pace than you would normally be forcing me to brake harder than normal to avoid a crash. This allowed Chris to come up the inside and overtake me easily as my pace up the straight was much slower than normal. From my point of view a clear use of nacnac cutting to hold on to a place added with him then rejoining and causing me to slow down losing me a place.
Division 1 sprint race
Cars involved Mike and me
Lap number 4

I was heading along the short stretch between the chicane and the final turn. Mike came from behind and repeatedly nudged my back end, i have a slight fishtail to correct thanks to this contact which scrubs off speed. Mike comes up the inside and takes the position. Seemed to be that as a result of the easily avoidable contact i lost speed which Mike capitalised on and overtook?
Quote from dynofiend :Division 1 sprint race
Lap number 4

I was heading along the short stretch between the chicane and the final turn. Mike came from behind and repeatedly nudged my back end, i have a slight fishtail to correct thanks to this contact which scrubs off speed. Mike comes up the inside and takes the position. Seemed to be that as a result of the easily avoidable contact i lost speed which Mike capitalised on and overtook?

That was totally my fault. You went slower out of teh chicane then me, so I lifted. When that wasn't enough I braked, but also had to check what moose behind me was doing to not create a huge collision.
Anyhow, my fault, im sorry, and accept any penalty for this incident.
Quote from dynofiend :almost the same as the first one!

Division 1 sprint race
Lap number 2 i think

I was very close behind nacnac. He made a big mistake in the chicane before the final turn and went way off wide through the cones and onto the grass. He went accross the grass without lifting and rejoined infront of me braking at a much slower pace than you would normally be forcing me to brake harder than normal to avoid a crash. This allowed Chris to come up the inside and overtake me easily as my pace up the straight was much slower than normal. From my point of view a clear use of nacnac cutting to hold on to a place added with him then rejoining and causing me to slow down losing me a place.

looll, what about you see the replay from my inside car camera before talking?

"..my point of view a clear use of nacnac cutting to hold on to a place added with him then rejoining and causing me to slow down losing me a.."

tsss...you seem to be one of those guys who uses the complaints in every direccion to try to win something..

regards
Quote from Dru :My version of events , many cars in a tight space (check the replay) i have moose in front,you to the right mike behind etc etc no room to swing a cat in.

I nudge moose ahead under braking thet slows me, mike taps me from behind and the car jumps to the right, this is where the movement into you is

I can understand why you have made your comments but maybe on a replay from over head it looks different to what if felt like in the car ?

Regards,

Dru.
A.K.A.J.Parker

Ah okay, I havn't seen the replay - when I left to look at it I realised what a numpty I was. Forgot to save it .

Good to know it was an accident, I don't really need it investigating now.
Replays are being hosted drom tomorrow on.

greetz

der butz
#11 - Dru
Quote from dynofiend :Three for you guys to look at from me, ill post them seperately

Division 1 sprint race
Cars involved Bladey and me
Lap number 1

I was very close behind Bladey. He made a big mistake in the chicane before the final turn and went way off wide through the cones and onto the grass. He went accross the grass without lifting and rejoined infront of me braking hard and at a much slower pace than you would normally, forcing me to brake harder than normal to avoid a crash. This allowed Kaw to come up the inside and overtake me easily as my pace up the straight was much slower than normal. From my point of view a clear use of Bladey cutting to hold on to a place added with him then rejoining and causing me to slow down losing me a place.

Bladey made a mistake, you could say that he was out of control but would you say that it is best for him to rejoin the track at a much sharper angle?

We have reviewed that Bladey was not 'cutting' to save a position and infact you did have an oppotunity to pass him yourself, but did not, thus allowing Kaw to pass you in turn.

Complaint Dimissed - no action.
#12 - Dru
Quote from dynofiend :almost the same as the first one!

Division 1 sprint race
Lap number 2 i think

Nacnac made a mistake, you could say that he was out of control but would you say that it is best for him to rejoin the track at a much sharper angle?

We have reviewed that Nacnac was not 'cutting' to save a position and infact you did have an oppotunity to pass him yourself, but did not, thus allowing Chris to pass you in turn.

Complaint Dimissed - no action
#13 - Dru
Quote from dynofiend :Division 1 sprint race
Lap number 4

You messed up the corner and Mike came with much greater momentum, as soon as he was behind you and contact was made he had lifted and was pressing the brake, you can clearly see this....

Again a very small racing incident which is dismissed by the Marshall's with no action.
cheers for looking, i hadnt saved the replays so i wasnt able to review anything myself until you hosted them, and having seen them from another point of view i totally agree with what you are saying. At the time of the race it felt very different but in the cold light of day i feel i bit silly for having mentioned any of them in the first place
#15 - Dru
Quote from dynofiend :cheers for looking, i hadnt saved the replays so i wasnt able to review anything myself until you hosted them, and having seen them from another point of view i totally agree with what you are saying. At the time of the race it felt very different but in the cold light of day i feel i bit silly for having mentioned any of them in the first place

never feel silly..

Everyone has feelings that happen in a race and its not until you think about it or see replays or just mull it over that your 'memory' of stuff changes - well it's that or maybe old age creeping in.

This is also why we give 24 hours to hand in any complaints... it allows you to sleep on it, review the replays then have a think about whether or not it is a valid complaint or somethnig that you wish for us to investigate

Best Regards,

Dru.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG