The online racing simulator
admin commands
(12 posts, started )
admin commands
hi guys,

could someplease list the admin commands,i tried the search button but only STCC commands came up

thanks
You should find what you are looking for in the "commands" file in your LFS/docs folder.
You could also just type "/help" in a server when you are logged in as admin.
Thanks guy's
Wheel, who the **** cares that its a sentence fragment? It was a simple response as an acknowledgement that someone helped. Did you expect him to write a nice 5 paragraph ****ing essay? I'd rather save the scrolling and have a simple 2 word response.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Who is guy? Thanks, guy's... that's a sentance fragment!

If you are going to be that picky, then at least fix your own spelling error of the word sentence.
Excessive use of apostrophes? I think that is called hyper-correction. Ie, the person is aware that apostrophes are used a lot in english, and is therefore using them too often.
Quote from XCNuse :If you are going to be that picky, then at least fix your own spelling error of the word sentence.

lol! nice.
Ok thank you people for the help,pitty that some people are so childish,who just go around the forum looking for corrections,very sad people
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Ok thank you people for the help,pitty that some people are so childish,who just go around the forum looking for corrections,very sad people

Pity

/runs away
:shhh: lol.

admin commands
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG