The online racing simulator
Eurovision predictions contest
(91 posts, started )
Shake it up, sekerim!!!

Sorry, didn't read the thread...but i'll make my prediction.

I predict this years Eurovision will be as pointless and as full of talentless,useless wannabes as it has from the day it started.

What the hell is the point of this garbage?
#53 - wien
Quote from The Moose :What the hell is the point of this garbage?

Having something to laugh and point at mostly. With beer, it's excellent.
With yesterdays semi-final the list of the acts is now final who will be singing on Saturday for their country. Glad to say that Czech Republic didn't make it to the final phew! We shall just let other countries make fools of themselves

has anyone listened to Andorra's entry? they also dropped out but a bit of punk rock was all right I though...

ohh well...
Quote from Victor :this pixel -> :blank: is more interesting than the songfestival

Was looking for a way to express my feelings towards the songfestival, but no need to look further, that's perfect ^.
Ukraine FTW!!
Heard their song this morning! A true Eurovision classic!!
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
#58 - Rish
Well suprise suprise UK did crap!
lol yup, UK failed miserably at least we didn't come last hehe
#60 - Rish
yeah but our song was blatantly the best! (yeah f'kin right)
Why do we even bother?
I predict that Serbia will win....dunno why, just a lucky guess.....

oops...my bad... a bit late methinks!!

The only surprise for me was that the Air (bar?) Stewards DIDN'T get "nul points"...cos thats what that POS deserved!
Quote from Victor :this pixel -> :blank: is more interesting than the songfestival

My word... fascinating pixel!

Understatement. That pixel is kinda trillions and trillions times more interesting.

Imho, just the same reality shit like idols etc... Kinda makes a good statement what is considered to be "good" music today. Bland, easy and no-risks...

[/rant]

PS. Finland might beat the Canadielandians in ice hockey and win teh world champion!!(!111)
Quote from Hyperactive :

PS. Finland might beat the Canadielandians in ice hockey and win teh world champion!!(!111)

Yeah! We should make a thread about it!
Quote from nikimere :Ukraine FTW!!
Heard their song this morning! A true Eurovision classic!!

Damn i was soooo close!!

Ireland sux!!
I missed the end, did Ukraine win? I thought either them or Romania deserved it.

Latvia let me down this year, they were really sensible.

No way Ireland won? She was singing flat all the way through.
No, Serbia won with quite a gap. Ukraine got second. Ireland was of course on the second half of the results. They dont come from East Europe.

Joke performances aside, I thought Hungary was by far the best followed by Finland. I found France really funny, though.
Quote from nikimere :Ireland sux!!

Tbh, UK deserved that place way more than Ireland... At least my ears didn't started bleeding with your song...

Quote from thisnameistaken :I missed the end, did Ukraine win? I thought either them or Romania deserved it.

Latvia let me down this year, they were really sensible.

No way Ireland won? She was singing flat all the way through.

Nope, Serbia got it... Shame though, I wanted some more Songcontest-slapping action like last year with Lordi...
Quote from zeugnimod :No, Serbia won with quite a gap. Ukraine got second. Ireland was of course on the second half of the results. They dont come from East Europe.

Joke performances aside, I thought Hungary was by far the best followed by Finland. I found France really funny, though.

Hungary was the only "real" song, maybe even too good for this kind of shit contest.
Quick question: Why do most people here not appreciate how shit Lordi are/is? Were you all so excited that a rock band won Eurovision that you didn't notice they were appallingly awful?

I missed Serbia I think. The only one I sort-of liked was Bulgaria, but I think that was just because the female singer/drummer was really hot. She was nicely offset by the total poindexter of a guy they teamed her up with though, with his terrible mullet.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Serbia's Maria Serifovic gonna pwn them all!

Cough, cough.... what did i say?? Serbia FTW! oneelevenn121111111!!!-1111```111`~~!!!!! :elefant: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:
I wish we could have voted for those three guys with the cellos (during the acrobatic interval)...they were the best musicians on there last night!
Heh, was certainly interesting to watch. Ukraine was just a pure classic LOL.

I loved Terry Wogans comments, he makes the Eurovision worth watching....

favourite quite from last night

"My life flashed before my eyes while she was talking" referring to the weird presenter interviewing the singers in the back room... pure classic...!
Quote from Madman_CZ :Heh, was certainly interesting to watch. Ukraine was just a pure classic LOL.

I loved Terry Wogans comments, he makes the Eurovision worth watching....

favourite quite from last night

"My life flashed before my eyes while she was talking" referring to the weird presenter interviewing the singers in the back room... pure classic...!

That w**ker in the green room spolied it as much as the tactical voting.

Maybe next year they need to have TWO semi-finals rather than 1, one for Eastern Europe and one for Western Europe, only letting the finalist countries vote.

(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG