The online racing simulator
where i can get the track creator for lfs
ok gys where i can get it ?
#2 - Jakg
you can't, although with S2 you can get something that lets you make autocross layouts

No track creator tho
I Dont get is sorry
#4 - Jakg
what?
#5 - joen
there is no track creator.
How then guys make tracks ? on the parking
#7 - joen
Quote from SnapShot :How then guys make tracks ? on the parking

That's the layout editor, which Jakg already mentioned, but you need to buy LFS to use that.
I have lfs Fullversion ! s2 !
Then log in with the nick you purchased your licence with, please.
ok
Let's hope he understood that you meant the username that he "BOUGHT"...

EDIT: Odd..he hasn't done it yet :|
He probably cracked his "bought" S2 license because hes obviously not an S2 licensed dude right now. Unless he forgot to login lol.
Or he doesn't have a clue of what we are talking about. 24 quid or about 60 bucks will buy S2 you idiot! You don't have all the cars and tracks!
Quote from SnapShot :I have lfs Fullversion ! s2 !

He said this. The download in the oficiall website, the download says Full Version. He is just confused. Sorry, but your a demo racer.
Maybe Victor or any other dutch person can help him out?
Quote from LFSn00b :..manifestatie..

I guess Babelfish didnt quite get the sense of "demo" in this context.
indeed, "manifestatie" means somethings else
I'll explain it to him in dutch because his knowledge of the english language isn't good enough to understand some terms you guys are using. So don't flame me for not talking english on this forum.

Je hebt waarschijnlijk niet de volledige versie. Als je de volledige versie hebt dan geeft dit forum dat aan. Er staat bij jouw gewoon nog DEMO racer. Als je LFS S2 ( volledige versie, dat betekent BETAALD ervoor en in het spel zelf ook moeten inloggen ) hebt dan raad ik je aan om even op dit forum in te loggen met de username en password wat je verkregen hebt doormiddel van LFS S2 te kopen. De 'layouts' die jij bedoeld dat zijn gewoon bepaalde objecten geplaatst op een bepaalde baan. Dit zijn al bestaande banen die in het spel zitten. Het enigste wat er aangepast kan worden is dat er objecten op de baan geplaatst worden. Je kan dit ook zelf doen doormiddel van ctrl+u volgens my. Dan krijg je een menu waar je zelf vanalles kan neer zetten. Als je opzoek bent naar een layout voor een baan ( deze zijn hier te vinden ) moet je gewoon even rechts boven op Search klikken en het woord 'layout' in toetsen. Als het verder niet lukt dan post je hier maar een berichtje. Liefst in engels omdat het een engelstalig forum is. Ik zal reageren in het nederlands aangezien je engels niet zo best is.

Groetjes ( my regards )

Tom
hey i am interested in knowing how to make them... and yes i am a registered user
Quote from Dalek0220 :24 quid or about 60 bucks will buy S2 you idiot!

Totally uncalled for. :thumbsdow

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG