The online racing simulator
Post your ride!
(264 posts, started )
Post your ride!
Lets see what you guys are racing I'm sure there are a few of you out there who are proud of their car & skin combo etc...

My ride is nice and clean:
Attached images
skunk.jpg
Well, I'm not proud of'em, made only with Paint.
Mostly text-logos of my fav bands.
I'm soo noob in skinning...
Attached images
Qrpz skins.jpg
Nothing amazing, but you'll know its me when you see this red streak go past you
Everyone loves a cow

and my real "ride" is in my sig :P
Attached images
fzrcow.jpg

My Team skin and colours
Our colors with the Cyb FZR
Attached images
FZR_Cyb.JPG
Quote from DodgeRacer :Everyone loves a cow

I had an idea for the exact same skin today... Not necessary anymore I think .

Here's my FZR, currently the only Rubber Ducky Racing member around, so if you see a multi-coloured streak, its me! I really like my flag and name on the door, think it's a nice detail and reality touch.
Attached images
RDRSkin1.jpg
RDRSkin2.jpg
Judging by the responses in this thread..im starting to think people like the FZ...:P
Here`s mine.
Attached images
Image10.jpg
i made this about 20 mins ago. first skin ever made lol. not much for now. still working on it but im sure you have a rough idea
Attached images
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
Bang and the Dirt is Gone!
Attached images
fzr.jpg
#13 - Vesa
Boring FZR modena and awesome XRR lister (by teh awesome guru-aito).
Attached images
fzr_modena_preview.jpg
xrr_lister.jpg
My xrr for escc cycle 2, skin made by XRRoy from teamnic.
Attached images
xrr_cycle2.jpg
Mines are available on my blog : http://florent.revelut.free.fr ... 25-lfs-gestion-des-gommes
Sorry, all written in French - it's too boring to blog in a foreign language ;-)
These are my first-time skins :
* first is inspired by my country (guess which ), over the roof is the flag of geneva and on the side the flag of my own village... That was just a first try
* second is the one I actually use (I have some variants for other cars on LFS Desktop), it's mixed from the logo of my ingineer school ( http://www.supelec.fr )(although I'm out for more than 2 years, I keep strong link with it) and our national flag.
I intend to make something nicer (but for a first time, it's enough, I need to improve my driving skills instead of my skinning skills...) Another project is to write a skin/setup manager for share on my web site (data models is already done...)
My ride rendered
Quote from bobvanvliet :I had an idea for the exact same skin today... Not necessary anymore I think .

Here's my FZR, currently the only Rubber Ducky Racing member around, so if you see a multi-coloured streak, its me! I really like my flag and name on the door, think it's a nice detail and reality touch.

I see you have a tudelft logo at the rear wing, what study are you following if I am allowed to ask? Aerospace by any chance?
Nope, Industrial Design Engineering. Sorry .
#20 - mr_x
done both of these skins on most cars, i like the yellow one cos it means i can be seen well thats the theory anyway
Attached images
logi.JPG
frntbk.JPG
lftrght.JPG
Heres a few of mine
Attached images
gl.jpg
jegs.jpg
m1.jpg
lol
Attached images
mp1.jpg
MPJegs.jpg
Image1.jpg
Quote from Huru-aito :Bang and the Dirt is Gone!

Don't even get me started with that. I drive the same car as Vendetta.

I EVEN MADE THE SKIN

And Steve that UF skin is brilliant.
Quote from Huru-aito :Bang and the Dirt is Gone!

Haha, thats awesome!
what do u all use to make these designs?

Post your ride!
(264 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG