The online racing simulator
possible to make new cars?
(7 posts, started )
#1 - spicy
Hey guys, I love the game, but was wondering if it was possible to get really fancy and add new cars to the current setup. I run that tweak program on the older version of LfS and I can make the current cars setup however I want, but is it possible to create new cars? Say for example a WRX?
#3 - spicy
ive been downloading all those cars and tracks for that new program, while fun, its lacking a lot. is that game just somthing that people work on for fun? my hat is off to them and thank you for turning me on to that program. hopfully lfs will have a car editor in the future
can u guys help me with this problem everytime i go on that game its kicks me outs and its laggs
Question for the Devs. I seen a drift server(i am sure it was a S2 server) and on the end it said "modified" not "private"
#6 - Jakg
modified - running LFS Tweak or some other mod (ie slickmod) that might make joining impossible for you
#7 - Phill
Quote from spicy :ive been downloading all those cars and tracks for that new program, while fun, its lacking a lot. is that game just somthing that people work on for fun? my hat is off to them and thank you for turning me on to that program. hopfully lfs will have a car editor in the future

eeeeww...

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG